Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She used to do people’s lashes from her old house, I know someone that went and had hers done with her and said Jades house was FILTHY, mould everywhere, really messy and dirty. Just one corner set up to look nice in photos #forthegram Also her lashes lasted about 3 days so I guess that’s why she doesn’t do lashes anymore 😂

Omg! Yes I remember my friend telling me actually she went there and she had a manky sofa that had pen all scribbled all over it!!

Reactions: 1
I know who her eldest is with and it’s sort of a friend of the family sort of situation! Did not know anything about the two teenage daughters. Bloody interesting isn’t it how they paint this perfect life

A friend of mine works at the school her son goes to and said she’s really annoying and self absorbed. She also said how desperate she is to be ‘known’ and relevant but the thing is, nobody even knows who she is down here 🤷‍♂️
This doesn’t surprise me. The desperation is palpable, she has literally no talent apart from getting knocked up, swinging her saggy veiny boobs around and wearing £9 dresses. Swanning about thinking she’s a “star” she’s literally a laughingstock 😂

So I first heard about Jade through the Rebecca lamb thread and I liked her when I starting following her but I realise now what a basic Instagrammer she is. Really annoying, as a mum of 3 the naked body doesn’t offend me at all but her naked bump picture actually make me feel a bit 🤒 I think it’s the belly button 😂 she also doesn’t declare ads correctly nor does she declare all the shit she is gifted, I just checked and was shocked she has 46k followers. When I’m feeling petty I’m gonna report her. 😂
She also sells all her gifted stuff on local Facebook pages!!! Not a fan!

• Wow
Really think someone needs to contact the brands to let them know that their “influencer marketing” isn’t working as the influencers are just flogging it on for profit so we really aren’t believing the hype

pinkqueen

Well
This thread is far too quiet for my liking this girl does my head in yet I can’t help but follow her. Where’s she got all her money from? How she buy so much clothes? She strikes me as almost dirty if you know what I mean? She’s nothing special at all! Very vanilla just skinny and can put an outfit together

Fridgepicker

Oh noo Jades one of the only ‘influencers’ (🤮) left I liked I literally just wrote something nice about her in another thread and then

tattle really is good at opening my eyes!

I have so many questions now starting with
How does she have so much money?! Does she just buy all these hauls from money she makes selling the freebies she gets?

Tui

VIP Member
48155DC0-8D80-4D87-9461-E31954DE3E1C.jpeg

Please don’t say she puts her baby in the car like that? Bundled up with loose straps that are doing nothing?

She used to do people’s lashes from her old house, I know someone that went and had hers done with her and said Jades house was FILTHY, mould everywhere, really messy and dirty. Just one corner set up to look nice in photos #forthegram Also her lashes lasted about 3 days so I guess that’s why she doesn’t do lashes anymore 😂

lookylookylady

Isn’t it ironic that she’s going on about recycling when she literally promotes fast fashion? Constantly encouraging people to buy crap that ends up in landfill but pretending to be some sort of eco warrior when it comes to bloody coffee cups. This woman is beyond idiotic
D61B625D-45A7-4672-8D1D-AD2414A07EF3.png

Loveitme

VIP Member
Hate people that are all mysterious when they just have a baby, no front face pics and not telling the name and we all know a couple of months down the line they’ll be baby spamming the shit out of insta!
She’s a local celeb don’t you know ,gotta keep these things private for maximum ‘reveal’ effect !😂

Loveitme

VIP Member
He’s really weird looking, he looks like he was drawn by the people that do Wallace and Gromit 😂 I’d love to know what her first kids dad looks like

She just loves whoring herself and her kids out
for cash. Nevermind that pedos and predators will be seeing this and be doing god knows what with it. All she cares about is money and attention

Because she’s got absolutely nothing else about her, no personality, no brains, fading looks, basic bitch fashion sense. She still thinks she’s absolutely it and that therefore people want to see her saggy, veiny bits, we really really don’t hun 🤮
The people who draw Wallace and gromit 😂😂😂😂that tickled me ,so true

Being pregnant is all she does so she can whore her kids out on social media. I feel so sorry for them, it’s not like they’ve consented to having their images shared. Does the stupid bint not realise that peadophiles use sites like Instagram or is she just too focused on making money to care about their safety? I’m sick of seeing her manky veiny boobs, put it away luv 🤮

Surprise surprise, peddling more bargain basement “fashun” today and posing half naked with her child... creep behaviour

Louie123

A friend of mine works at the school her son goes to and said she’s really annoying and self absorbed. She also said how desperate she is to be ‘known’ and relevant but the thing is, nobody even knows who she is down here 🤷‍♂️