Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mood hoover sums her up. I used to really like Jade but my god all she does is bloody moan these days. I keep unfollowing her but always go back cause she makes my life look flipping wonderful haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wtf is she on about now?
It took her 8 stories to basically tell us she hasn’t been dieting for a while, she hasn’t weighed in since before her wedding in June and despite thinking it’s unhealthy for her, she’s going to start weighing in again weekly and join a run up to Christmas weight loss challenge. Great chat, luv.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like a bellend on that pumpkin patch freezing her 30aa tits off 😂❄😴
My thoughts were WHO even goes out dressed like that when it's flirting with freezing outside?! I did not look like this at our pumpkin patch 😂 layered to the nines complete with hat and scarf, soz I'm not down with the insta fashionistas, I'd be looking at her saying to our lad christ I bet she's baltic

Reactions: 2
My thoughts were WHO even goes out dressed like that when it's flirting with freezing outside?! I did not look like this at our pumpkin patch 😂 layered to the nines complete with hat and scarf, soz I'm not down with the insta fashionistas, I'd be looking at her saying to our lad christ I bet she's baltic
Gotta look cute for da gram

Reactions: 1
Probably doesn’t wear it as last time she had it on something bad happened to her so now she’s scared to wear it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.