Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many pages did she want to tag in that post, and don’t get me started on the hash tag - stay home stay safe? You work in a supermarket and have been sat with your elderly grandma who you don’t live with you bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 13
OMG that picture of rods haircut 😂😂😂is she that desperate for followers, I actually think she’s a little odd. Wtf would you choose to post that?!?
Surprised the dog hasn’t managed to delivery parcels to the nan.. I mean it can bake...surely it can have cups of tea and look after the nan too 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Her latest post is hysterical. Poor rhod
I don’t feel sorry for rod anymore. He’s married into it. Either man up and leave or enjoy being treated like that

OMG that picture of rods haircut 😂😂😂is she that desperate for followers, I actually think she’s a little odd. Wtf would you choose to post that?!?
Surprised the dog hasn’t managed to delivery parcels to the nan.. I mean it can bake...surely it can have cups of tea and look after the nan too 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

I don’t feel sorry for rod anymore. He’s married into it and must be happy to be with her

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
wtf is 'wa-laaa' when she produces her banana muffins?

I think she might mean voila - its French for 'there it is' Jade!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wa-laaa has killed me off. You are a wa-laaay Jade

Does anyone remember when she drank undiluted Ribena from the bottle. The concentrate. I remember finding it funny but now I seriously worry for everyone she ‘cares’ for

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it’s all a bit sad, she really loves her Nan and I expect they’re both really struggling not being able to see each other.

Reactions: 1
I think it’s all a bit sad, she really loves her Nan and I expect they’re both really struggling not being able to see each other.
I really love my family. So much so that I’m staying away. Also there’s love, then there is unhealthy obsession. She says she’s unlucky as all her friends still have their grandparents 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion - Badly staged pictures, a dog that can bake and wa-laaa check out my cake!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.