Jade and Rob

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just watched their house tour and it's really refreshing to see them moving in together, renting and not flaunting any wealth unlike other youtubers. i know they haven't got that many subscribers so they probs aren't raking in the cash yet but that's what's nice about them, they're just a normal down to earth couple

Reactions: 4
Yeah I was a bit surprised tbh. They seem quite traditional and not too 'out there', so a bit of a random name wasn't what I expected.
I miss the days when every baby was called Jessica or Nicole or Lucy 😂

Reactions: 1
OMG WHAT! I absolutely did not see this coming WOW :oops:

**Watching their latest video now and you can just tell actually that they don't like each other all that much tbh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Haven’t followed them for a while but saw someone posted in this thread. Cant believe they’ve broken up. Their baby is not that old either. They seemed so in love. I suppose you can never tell. But genuinely thought these two were solid

I'm gutted, honestly. Totally did not expect that. Wish them the best of luck but I do hope they will find each other again!

I’m shocked too, although I personally never got very “in love” vibes from them, but I presumed they would stick together especially after having a baby. wonder what happened

I’m shocked too, although I personally never got very “in love” vibes from them, but I presumed they would stick together especially after having a baby. wonder what happened
Apparently they are still best friends (Jade put on her IG) story so maybe they just kind of lost that 'spark'? I always felt like Rob was more invested in the relationship

I genuinally never saw this coming only seen it in comments they have split

i do think they should have mentioned it on youtube though people dont always have social media and are probarly wondering where they gone

I totally missed that they had split up until jades insta story! I really liked them together

Reactions: 2