Jade and Rob

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
UK couple/food Youtubers Jade & Rob (formerly Jade & Rob Eats)
I could have sworn that these 2 had a thread already but I couldn't find one anywhere!
I love these two - it's not even that I find their content overly interesting or engaging but I think the dynamic between them just works really well.
I find it curious how close they are to their nephew but I could see them being great parents. I do wonder what they do for work; does anyone know?

Reactions: 4
UK couple/food Youtubers Jade & Rob (formerly Jade & Rob Eats)
I could have sworn that these 2 had a thread already but I couldn't find one anywhere!
I love these two - it's not even that I find their content overly interesting or engaging but I think the dynamic between them just works really well.
I find it curious how close they are to their nephew but I could see them being great parents. I do wonder what they do for work; does anyone know?
I love these two. They have such good energy and although their videos can be quite samey I still like to watch.
I think Rob works at a school, perhaps as like a caretaker. I know they've touched on it before because he works with Jade's mum. I've never heard Jade mention her work so perhaps she does YT full time. I can imagine editing their videos is a job in itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Quite enjoy their videos easy to watch I like seeing people try new foods. I also like Matt and Emma who do similar videos

Reactions: 3
I do like them but I much preferred their cheat days! They were soo good but feel like they have swayed away from those kinds of videos and their more recent content does feel very repeated/predictable

I really like Matt and Emma too. It’s interesting to see their day in the life videos as well as the food ones

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I really like Matt and Emma too. It’s interesting to see their day in the life videos as well as the food ones
I prefer Matt and Emma they’re not so loud and ott. I think they both seem really nice

• Sick
I prefer them to all other food youtubers, because their constant banter just adds a lot! I came across their channel a few times but didn't really watch them, but now I have binged on all the videos, haha. Which is also really good is that they eat the same stuff as me (kind of pescetarian). :)

I’m just watching their announcement video they are so cute and clearly very excited. Does anyone know if they are married? Not that it matters of course I just wasn’t sure

edit they just said in the video they’re engaged so that answers that 😂

Reactions: 1
I love these two! I must have missed it but is Jade eating meat again because of pregnancy? Just got a bit shocked watching her eat chicken haha

Aw their gender reveal was so cute. So happy for them. Won’t spoil it in case anyone hasn’t seen it yet

The video seemed so short though it was quite long. I was honestly soooooo excited for them! I wanna know the name alreadyyy.

Does anyone know if it’s Jade or Robs nephew that’s always in videos? I always wonder, and thought I’d be nosy and ask!

Did anyone watch their weekly vlog? I love how much they dote on Bailey.

I think I’ve changed my mind and I actually prefer them to Matt and Emma. I still like Matt and Emma nothing bad to say about them but I’ve really warmed to jade and robs personalities lately. I love how they seem like best friends.

Emma and Matt are too quiet, Jade and Rob are somehow just hilarious together. I do like both channeld though, depending on my mood. :)

Reactions: 1
Been watching jade and rob for a while now , really enjoy their videos .
Anyone know if jades given birth yet they have gone worryingly quiet atm.