Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
just watched their house tour and it's really refreshing to see them moving in together, renting and not flaunting any wealth unlike other youtubers. i know they haven't got that many subscribers so they probs aren't raking in the cash yet but that's what's nice about them, they're just a normal down to earth couple

Reactions: 4

Luane19

I really like Matt and Emma too. It’s interesting to see their day in the life videos as well as the food ones

• Sick

macrofriendly

VIP Member
UK couple/food Youtubers Jade & Rob (formerly Jade & Rob Eats)
I could have sworn that these 2 had a thread already but I couldn't find one anywhere!
I love these two - it's not even that I find their content overly interesting or engaging but I think the dynamic between them just works really well.
I find it curious how close they are to their nephew but I could see them being great parents. I do wonder what they do for work; does anyone know?

hrh89

VIP Member
Did anyone watch their weekly vlog? I love how much they dote on Bailey.

I think I’ve changed my mind and I actually prefer them to Matt and Emma. I still like Matt and Emma nothing bad to say about them but I’ve really warmed to jade and robs personalities lately. I love how they seem like best friends.

Reactions: 3

Blessmyki

Anyone know what happened? Had a kid, moved in, split up all within about 6 months. Must have been something bad

hrh89

VIP Member
Quite enjoy their videos easy to watch I like seeing people try new foods. I also like Matt and Emma who do similar videos

hrh89

VIP Member
I really like Matt and Emma too. It’s interesting to see their day in the life videos as well as the food ones
I prefer Matt and Emma they’re not so loud and ott. I think they both seem really nice

• Sick

hrh89

VIP Member
Aw their gender reveal was so cute. So happy for them. Won’t spoil it in case anyone hasn’t seen it yet

Reactions: 2

lokiofasgard

I prefer them to all other food youtubers, because their constant banter just adds a lot! I came across their channel a few times but didn't really watch them, but now I have binged on all the videos, haha. Which is also really good is that they eat the same stuff as me (kind of pescetarian). :)

Here to hate

UK couple/food Youtubers Jade & Rob (formerly Jade & Rob Eats)
I could have sworn that these 2 had a thread already but I couldn't find one anywhere!
I love these two - it's not even that I find their content overly interesting or engaging but I think the dynamic between them just works really well.
I find it curious how close they are to their nephew but I could see them being great parents. I do wonder what they do for work; does anyone know?
I love these two. They have such good energy and although their videos can be quite samey I still like to watch.
I think Rob works at a school, perhaps as like a caretaker. I know they've touched on it before because he works with Jade's mum. I've never heard Jade mention her work so perhaps she does YT full time. I can imagine editing their videos is a job in itself.

• Heart

lokiofasgard

The video seemed so short though it was quite long. I was honestly soooooo excited for them! I wanna know the name alreadyyy.

Alicej93

I totally missed that they had split up until jades insta story! I really liked them together