Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He got some pretty big roles not long after Starred Up came out,Unbroken,Money Monster etc,but they both kinda flopped so the offers dried up a bit.He was great in Godless though,which was one of the best shows of the last 10 years imo.
I looked him up on IMDB after reading this thread and relished he’s actually been in loads of stuff, but not many big blockbuster type stuff - a lot of films that I haven’t heard of or seen, more quirky I think.
Any more relationship goss on him?

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Don't care what he looks like; he's a great actor and seems to choose projects he wants to be a part of rather than those that bring him wider acclaim. Good on him.

The 16 year old inside me is LIVING for a Jack O'Connell thread. I was absolutely obsessed with him as a teen after watching Skins haha. I'm still furious that I managed to miss the 2nd episode of Dive all those years ago and haven't been able to find a decent upload of it since. I think he's a fantastic actor and it seems to come very naturally to him, but like we've all said, looking back it's is crazy how sexualized the cast were and how exploited they were. Some of those sex scenes would be questionable in an 18 movie nowadays, and here it was on TV aimed at teens.
I think he was a bit off the rails when he was younger and he's always come across in interviews and things like that that he does acting because he loves it, not for the fame. So could be why he seems to just pop up now and again
Do you mean the second part of Rise? the skins sequel he did? If so its on All4 I just rewatched it recently.