Jack Monroe (bootstrapcook)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was her I wouldn't be so smug about a TV show. All her own tweets that have been saved here should be a constant worry now she's gnawing her way up the celebrity pole.

Remember a few weeks ago someone suggested to film herself to show what she was doing and she bit back like a rottweiler saying she didn't have time to do all that cute tit?

Then she goes and films her gluing her photos.

If any of us could make £10+ proffit from a selling a 6"x4" photo you bet we'd be ecstatic doing it every night. It's hardly a selfless task you twit.

View attachment 103242
Is she flogging these for a tenner each? Just how many are stacked up there? £000s worth??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Yel

Is she flogging these for a tenner each? Just how many are stacked up there? £000s worth??
£10 + £3 p&p but she's doing this to heal a hole in her heart 😆

She's possibly made the yearly living wage several times over with the big stack of photos she keeps showing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20200403_103219.jpg Screenshot_20200403_103240.jpg

This is really upsetting me 😢 I wish I could ignore it but there is something in my soul that will not turn away from a person being so cruelly picked on. He hasn't even done anything, not that it would be okay if he had.
She is gloating and being bleeping horrible about Jamie Oliver, still! Even though she's got her own show, she's still going for him.
It is disgusting. She has a lot of followers, 265k of them. And she's being a witch about him, to 265k people.
What exactly is his crime? Why does she think he deserves this? I think she is disgustingly unprofessional and cannot believe that the BBC have employed her after this shitshow. I can only imagine that they are hoping this car crash TV will pull in the viewers, and that her horrible bitching will be free publicity.
I actually hope that this blows up in her face. I think she's a bleeping horrible piece of work and she needs a good dose of #bekind.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
View attachment 103301View attachment 103302

This is really upsetting me 😢 I wish I could ignore it but there is something in my soul that will not turn away from a person being so cruelly picked on. He hasn't even done anything, not that it would be okay if he had.
She is gloating and being bleeping horrible about Jamie Oliver, still! Even though she's got her own show, she's still going for him.
It is disgusting. She has a lot of followers, 265k of them. And she's being a witch about him, to 265k people.
What exactly is his crime? Why does she think he deserves this? I think she is disgustingly unprofessional and cannot believe that the BBC have employed her after this shitshow. I can only imagine that they are hoping this car crash TV will pull in the viewers, and that her horrible bitching will be free publicity.
I actually hope that this blows up in her face. I think she's a bleeping horrible piece of work and she needs a good dose of #bekind.
absolutely agree with everything you’ve said here. She’s being very ungracious and targeting JO for no reason other than to raise her own pathetic profile. I feel sorry for her kid, that must be one toxic household.

Reactions: 17
I feel sorry for her son as well. All things considered, he’s had a pretty chaotic life so far, what with moving house a lot, having to keep moving schools (I remember when Jack split with Allegra and they left London, he was placed into a school in Basildon because there were no school places available in Southend - that’s one hell of a commute for a kid at Infant school), his mother’s trans phase, assorted physical and mental health crises...

Reactions: 15
Not to mention when kids at his school read her media interviews where she goes on about her seven strap ons/dildos. Can you imagine putting your child through that for the sake of nothing but your own ego? Get in the bin Jack.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Not to mention when kids at his school read her media interviews where she goes on about her seven strap ons/dildos. Can you imagine putting your child through that for the sake of nothing but your own ego? Get in the bin Jack.
She is obsessed about wanting journalists to write about her, constantly goading them with tall tales about her past - 'I was a prostitute' 'I sold shots in a nightclub in lingerie' etc. Today on Twitter she's berating journalists for calling her a 'chef', apparently this 'pisses off' real chefs. I'm sure no 'real chefs' give 2 hoots about her but she is determined to believe that everyone is obsessed by her as she is by herself.
BBC have made a real mistake employing her which they will no doubt discover in the next couple of weeks.

Reactions: 18
Don't worry everyone, she will be dreadful on the show as she is complete devoid of warmth and charisma. She'll get torn apart on social media and won't be able to hack it.

Reactions: 10
Yup, once she realises she doesn’t have leagues if adoring fans tuning in she’ll have a temper tantrum and rage quit, saying she “doesn’t have enough time”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't worry everyone, she will be dreadful on the show as she is complete devoid of warmth and charisma. She'll get torn apart on social media and won't be able to hack it.
I really hope so. I can't believe I am hoping this will happen to someone but it just shows how wretched she is. Her lies and manipulation of her followers is awful. She's actually making SH look like an angel at the moment and that's saying something. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Yel

She thinks shes untouchable because the luvvies have lapped up her lies for years and encouraged her. She probably can't even imagine ever getting a backlash for her crap.

It won't last forever.

Reactions: 12
She is obsessed about wanting journalists to write about her, constantly goading them with tall tales about her past - 'I was a prostitute' 'I sold shots in a nightclub in lingerie' etc. Today on Twitter she's berating journalists for calling her a 'chef', apparently this 'pisses off' real chefs. I'm sure no 'real chefs' give 2 hoots about her but she is determined to believe that everyone is obsessed by her as she is by herself.
BBC have made a real mistake employing her which they will no doubt discover in the next couple of weeks.
She has such an exagerated sense of her own self importance, I think this whole thing with JO is insane, but I doubt he is even aware it is going on tbh

Reactions: 9
I still can't get my head round her logic that Jamie doing a programme makes him an utter c*nt whereas we all have to be completely supportive and non critical of her doing one as it is a selfless act for the nation.
Still she attacks him even though she has got what she wants. Why?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I still can't get my head round her logic that Jamie doing a programme makes him an utter c*nt whereas we all have to be completely supportive and non critical of her doing one as it is a selfless act for the nation.
Still she attacks him even though she has got what she wants. Why?
I really hope her awful tweets end up coming out, I don't use twitter so if it wasn't for here I would have no idea how awful and manipulative she is

Reactions: 10
6 days ago she posted she was immunocompromised and couldn't leave the house.
All immunocompromised people recieved letters saying not to leave the house for 12 weeks.
But now its ok for her to go out??
She's such a bleeping liar.
View attachment 102882
Somebody please please please tweet her and ask if she's going to be ok filming the new TV show with her compromised immune system...non-sarcastically obviously! I'm literally dying to see what her response would be! As always I'm sure she'll have some obvious response that the rest of us foolish and insignificant people will be unaware of. It really must be dizzying right up there, so high on that pedestal she's managed to fool everyone into thinking she's on!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She deletes so many tweets. I read one last week about Jamie Oliver owning a huge multimillion pound house in London while she’s stuck renting a “shabby bungalow”. Went back later and couldn’t see it.

So weird to focus on what others have that you don’t in that petulant way. It’s not healthy. Maybe Jamie Oliver prioritised buying his first property over splurging on Burberry leather jackets and three different bottles of Penhaligon’s perfume on the go at once? It’s also judgmental about renting. Does she think it’s beneath her?

Reactions: 12
Somebody please please please tweet her and ask if she's going to be ok filming the new TV show with her compromised immune system...non-sarcastically obviously! I'm literally dying to see what her response would be! As always I'm sure she'll have some obvious response that the rest of us foolish and insignificant people will be unaware of. It really must be dizzying right up there, so high on that pedestal she's managed to fool everyone into thinking she's on!
I bet she would reply with some kind of statemenet that she is being so selfless putting herself at risk to help others in need blablabla

Reactions: 6
If anyone has the cheek to question her she retweets the offending tweet to her thousands of followers who all pile on to that unfortunate person with insults and nasty comments. She allows this for a while then comes out with one of her insincere 'be kind' messages.
I would do it, don't care about a pile on, but she will block and I want to keep on reading her nonsense :)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well aware this is utterly bitchy but I do hope she washes her hair before appearing on television. That combined with coconut milk and spaghetti hoops might tip me into never eating again :sick:
I'm just hoping the Gyspy Rose Blanchard glasses make an appearance on national TV to be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.