Jack Monroe #516 Calm down, Suzi Quatro(hack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A1E5D277-E7E2-4E16-8C78-0FE614C37607.jpeg

I suspect the cries of harassment flying in both directions will be viewed by the judge as favourably as my mum when she was trying to sort out a squabble between me and my sister ie won’t care less and will lose patience with the pair of them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Her life has got to be empty to have space for this. I just cannot imagine devoting energy to this, not over £10 or even £100.

Reactions: 49
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So she just couldn't be arsed to show up at court - who does she think she is, Prince Harry?

:unsure: It wasn't SB's birthday yesterday by any chance?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine just IMAGINE setting up the tripod, pulling on your "sexy" grey vest and big pants and trying and failing to look ravishing, sifting through the 150 photos to find the ones where you look least like a extra from Mad Max: Fury Road, uploading them to Twitter with what you think is a "sexy" caption. And pressing post. And at no point feeling cringey and awkward about it and deleting it because you've realised you look like you smell like the inside of a wheelie bin, you have all the sex appeal if being finger blasted behind a Slug and Lettuce in Grimsby and overall aesthetic looks like is a fever dream by Toulouse Lautrec.

I've never seen the triptych before so thank yew ever so @MarmaladeAtkins 😂
I HaTe AtTeNtiOn

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Not to mention that a lot of people never actually received their books at all
Don’t forget she put out a separate beg for more money for postage, and never fulfilled the promises for those paying top wack, if they got anything at all it was bog standard basic, no frills no extras not what they signed up for

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Another Day, a Court Day at that, and another libel accusation on the Hellsite…

View attachment 2239642
Both Jack and Nads have the intellect of a freddo that's been sitting on a dashboard for all of June.

But isn't the difference that Nads did grow up working class, without a Landrover and pony? I assume so only because she'd have some people investigate her backstory.
I'm not sure mods want to say the obvious yet again. We're busy enough with nonsense like someone throwing a massive strop over a "thanks for a new thread" post deleted with a friendly reminder to use the watch button. 🫥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
What a big disappointment. I hope no matter what happens sb is happy and she forever gets her arse handed to her!

Reactions: 20
I felt strangely bereft when this happened in my local Tesco. I keep going to The Works awaiting their inevitable reappearance on the 99p shelf.
The signed copy of Gritty Kitchen has LEFT my local Waterstones. It's unscrawled on companions are still there.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The signed copy of Gritty Kitchen has LEFT my local Waterstones. It's unscrawled on companions are still there.
Waterstones here had gained a GK (with a £4 sticker) as well as inexplicably her others with the exception of vegan-ish. They even had the first one on a display next to Miguel Barclay and a tiktok cookbook Gordon Ramsey and his daughter did. I was so puzzled I forgot to take a picture!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Both Jack and Nads have the intellect of a freddo that's been sitting on a dashboard for all of June.

But isn't the difference that Nads did grow up working class, without a Landrover and pony? I assume so only because she'd have some people investigate her backstory.

I'm not sure mods want to say the obvious yet again. We're busy enough with nonsense like someone throwing a massive strop over a "thanks for a new thread" post deleted with a friendly reminder to use the watch button. 🫥
Sorry. I was bordering on thread modding so I reported it. Off to throw a massive strop about not getting my post deleted. On topic - people don’t pay CCJs all the time. Then if the creditor can be bothered they sell the debt to a bailiff.
Please see “Can’t Pay -We’ll Take It Away” for examples

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Screenshot_20230614_181940_Chrome.jpg

New t-shirt in honour of the day.

Available where all fictional t-shirts are stocked.
RRP: Eye Watering.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Part 3 (if anyone’s still awake)

Where our smol pixie is in a ‘Big’ paper, Eamonn offers advice & Billy Big Bollocks is writing 3 books. The Tory’s park their tanks on her lawn & get up in her niche.

Politics/rage/the Hulk/inner circle/nearly died/rehearsed sound bites blah blah blah

(I think I’ve made the trailer sound more interesting than it is). Dire

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I'm not trying to give him attention, but I feel it needs to be recorded that the squig is now claiming the press were there and have conveniently told him they won't use photos of him!!!

press? attending a ccj between a 2 bit "blogger" and an absolute no one?

I'm calling bullshit on this whole thing. it's bleeping ridiculous

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
I'm not trying to give him attention, but I feel it needs to be recorded that the squig is now claiming the press were there and have conveniently told him they won't use photos of him!!!

press? attending a ccj between a 2 bit "blogger" and an absolute no one?

I'm calling bullshit on this whole thing. it's bleeping ridiculous
Southend Echo will cover the opening of a tin of un-rinsed hoops tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I just checked the County Court listings for Southend for today the only case at 2pm wasn’t Guest and no other case that day involving her. You can check listings on day and for next few days. Have I checked the wrong thing?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.