Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Hahaha I was sort of joking - but I just listened again to the Greenbelt talk and at 14 mins in she says during a dramatic pause 'dramatic pause' 😂
I'm 100% convinced she didn't mean to say that aloud 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
She also talks about her black brother again and the number of children who her parents fostered has gone up from 85 to 100.
She also says she’s someone who has ‘grown up in the social care system’ (51:50)…. Eh??? Your parents fostered children what the fuck are you on about, YOU weren’t brought up by the system.

• Angry
  • Wow

SweetTransvestite

VIP Member
So in

So in 2013 the year of stealing food to survive and descent into prostitution, she was engaged to be married? I wonder if her fiancée minded about the whole brothel sitch 🤷‍♀️ Was fiancée also starving or were they hoofing and scarfing in front of a frozen, skeletal, sex worker Jack?
Look lads, sorry for the🤣 I'm not a monster but come the fuck on, it's all just relentless bollocks isn't it? Just imagine living like this..lurching from one panicked lie after another, forgetting what you've elevenerife'd the last time someone threw a few quid your way, just to have the last word.
Dr Dr Faustus levels of pointless, desperate nonsense all to be the hero/victim in your own web of lies? What a terrible way to live.

• Haha
  • Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2023-01-24 22.15.37.png

Journalist with bylines everywhere (Guardian, Telegraph, Times, Vice, Mail, Pitchfork, NME +others)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 89

SmolWarrior

I'm sure this has been discussed before I discovered these threads but how does she square her brown-nosing Nigella Mum with Nigella being a massive Tory?
Small point of order but Nigella has given every indication she isn't a Tory. She voted Labour in '89 (likely has since, IMO) and more recently has been very critical of Brexit and Boris Johnson. She's celebrated Labour by-election victories on her Twitter account. She's on record saying her dad should not expect her to agree with him 'on anything in particular'. And she had that spat with a Tory MP on Twitter over the ambushed by cake fiasco. /Fanboy

I trust Nigella to be truthful about these things more than I do Jack.

ETA typo

• Heart
Reactions: 89

Shawads

VIP Member
saw on the hellsite one of her stans telling her that the love of a good dog will get her through this hard time.
Wtf. What about her actual CHILD?
There's so many times I want to break rank and comment on there, how awful i hope that kid doesnt read her birdscape anymore 😖

Merail spoiler done a bit wrang

I have also had very dark times, especially post natally but mainly disabilities related and the thing that keeps me going more than anything in the world is my offspring. To be there for them, to not leave the legacy of the alternative, because I love them and no matter how much of a disappointment I often I feel I am to them, I know they love and need me and would be lost without me.
I had breadcrumbing parents growing up and it was absolutely traumatising to hear those threat, even as an adult, finally knowing that they were only ever threats, as a child it was terrifying
As it happens they found other ways to deal with it, slow burn and entirely predictable but even at middle age it still devastates me.
For all her cockney sparrer pesky blinding cheeky jackanaping, Jack is a fucking ghoul publicly playing games like this scaring vulnerable strangers, knowing her kid, family, community all read her bollocking tripe. Shes nasty, horrible, spoilt, victimmy entitled grifty grifty biotch
I

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88

Feck

Chatty Member
Here it is. In the comments for this article. She wades into them A LOT.

View attachment 1906926
View attachment 1907164
Except for here
View attachment 1907126
And here
View attachment 1907127
and here View attachment 1907129
And here…
View attachment 1907170View attachment 1907171
and… you get the picture…
BUT YOU HAD A FAMILY JACK!!! I do not believe for one single second that your parents never visited their Grandchild in your freezing, bare, flat. I do not believe for one second that you didn't spend your Christmases with your parents. I do not believe for one second that you managed to hide yourself and your child away during the festive period without somebody noticing the lack of tree, gifts and food. I do not believe you, Jack. Why on earth no journalist has never interviewed her parents is beyond me.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 88

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
I hate to break it to Jack, but seems someone’s actually already beaten her to the memoir.
58DF1156-B974-492B-8783-3A2B5A48E440.jpeg
C9C93F18-C3F6-4A33-BCEA-0D2B125F72AE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87

jenny2603

VIP Member
It’s ice cream made from leftover stollen and “stray pots of cream lying around” 🤢 after Christmas for a lucky, lucky friend she’s not seeing til a week later. I think I’d rather take my chances with the spatchcocked sloth.

View attachment 1906679
God, is there anything worse than not knowing what to do with all those stray pots of cream one has lying about? Thanks for all that you do, Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

FeelingGroovy

For reasons I can't quite articulate, I too listened to the JM/Edinburgh Book Festival Honk-athon on my drive to work this morning.
Just having the audio is revealing. The ravaged sinus sniffs were quite telling. ❄❄❄

Also the complete BOLLOCKS being spouted was astonishing.

"I can't remember my sons birthday, but I can remember the price of stock cubes in Sainsbury's in 2013.. "

"I wasn't expecting to be asked this [about the fucking book the talk was based on]...bear with me."

"I could make ludicrous recipes that wouldn't be out of place on Masterchef..."

And the listed ailments from the preface of the book... My word.

She really is a shambolic rambling Baroness Munchausen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
One last thing about that 2013 article and stuff I posted at the end of the last thread where Jack wrote that horrible weaponized blog post and deliberately caused a massive pile on of the author, then I’ll shut(space)up about it.

I’ve just learned that author of the original post was not a professional journalist but an undergraduate university student 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 84

jenny2603

VIP Member
I reckon Nazi Nan is innocent. She probably just gets fed up when they come round to visit and starts saying wild stuff like 'Hitler was totes amazeballs' to get them to leave in protest. I don't think I could handle Big Dave and Jack at the same time especially if there was a gold trifle on the go.

• Haha
  • Heart

lilykestrel

VIP Member
Jelly, you KNOW she ISN’T LIKE all those SUPER FAST AND FANCY CHOPPERS.

View attachment 1909099

FFS do you LITERALLY want her to STOP BREATHING? Or perhaps chop all the veg first?

Sort of get a mise en place, ummm… in place. If you will.
View attachment 1909105

My critics often tell me I’m too pretty to be au fait familiar with “restaurant industry parlance” terminology, so I defer to Jack’s expertise here.
but you could ... chop the onion then heat the oil for 5 minutes

1674650306905.gif

• Haha

DianeAbbotsMojito

Chatty Member
He is a twat and entirely unintentionally proving everyone's point.
He has meagre means. It is always people with meagre means propping up Jack's lavish lifestyle. They thought they were funding someone doing 'good works' but discover she is laughing about spaffing it on drink, drugs and furniture.
These neckbeardbros are wild though, Jack Monroe could break into their house with a Swiss army STYLE knife and mallet, curl one out on their kitchen table, teach Satanism to their children and turn their wives lesbian and they'd still simp off for her. Weird, weird bunch of lads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

lilykestrel

VIP Member
View attachment 1906517

Yikes. There's even a neckbeard squig offering to reimburse people scammed by Jack, at the same time as getting ratty with them for being upset at being scammed. It really is a cult! Everyone but Jack is to blame for Jack's actions. These men are the type that go to lap dancing clubs and think the dancers fancy them.
for the love of gods out-of-pocket squigs, please don't give this bloke your bank / Paypal details

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83