Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peperomia

I think this is likely, the behaviour fits in with her usual gaslighting techniques

It would be so easy for her to Tweet that she’d taken the kitten to the vet but she won’t because she has to manipulate people, control the narrative and of course set the situation up so she can play the victim

She will be claiming that she’s been reported to the RSPCA even if she hasn’t. She’s a fantasist - we already know this is not beyond her

Also I’m shocked that Jack, who genuinely has arthritis (afaik?), is adopting this attitude toward the kitten
Her idea of physiotherapy just reeks of “have you tried NOT being disabled?”
She possibly has EDS, which is a fair parallel. But I think if she truly did she wouldn’t be doing all this stuff. Being this bendy and unstable is fucking hideous in all respects. Any kind of uneven or soft surface without adequate strapping/bracing is frightening because you can’t trust you won’t fall.

Megatek is the horse shampoo that is good for hair regrowth
Thank you for the recommendation😊 I will take a look tonight. Thanks also to @Lemonjelly, did you have the same one in mind or did you mean Mane and Tail?

Reactions: 11

NorthernSoul

HASHTAG TRIANGULATION.

So it's ok when her followers pile on anyone who dares question the slightest thing about her evident lies, but a former colleague and possible friend of someone she's just accused of intellectual property fraud standing up for them is absolutely No Go.

View attachment 173311

ETA: sorry, @NorthernSoul - plagiarising like David Walliams over here.
Lol, there’s been a few of us who spotted it. We all can’t keep up with the outrage 😂😂

• Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
I know twitter has like a zillion people on it but they should seriously have like sensor, so they can shut stuff down when it gets this awkward!!!

• Haha

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Yeah I hate doing it, Better you have started doing all of the things i need in sublingual sprays so I have got a full set and this means everything gets taken for now . The fish oil not so much but I'm working on it :LOL: make everything as easy as possible for yourself <3
Also for @Alansbigplate i keep everything in a small basket near the kettle. I take vitamin c, iron water, vitamin b and probiotics. It's better than being hidden in a cupboard, I can't forget about them

• Heart

peperomia

I took the investigative lioness noises to be based around the assault side of things, like she's bravely stuck her neck out and now all the other women feel safe to confide in her etc etc and she's now crusading for them or whatever

Also for @Alansbigplate i keep everything in a small basket near the kettle. I take vitamin c, iron water, vitamin b and probiotics. It's better than being hidden in a cupboard, I can't forget about them
Iron water? Would love to know more please!

• Sad

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Yeah I hate doing it, Better you have started doing all of the things i need in sublingual sprays so I have got a full set and this means everything gets taken for now . The fish oil not so much but I'm working on it :LOL: make everything as easy as possible for yourself <3
I think my mental health stuff means I don’t look after things on the regular, will try harder - thank you 😘

• Heart

TenPenceMix

Jack really thinks she is a wordsmith doesn't she?! All the supercilious flowery language to try and sound knowledgeable and authorititve... "Magnificenteth".
I think she was taking the piss out of DW’s writing style... must be the coke writer...

• Haha

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
Yes that's what I thought - how to make him feel awful for enjoying something. No intelligent discussion of themes, issues but straight onto twitter.
He probably feels guilty for enjoying it now - I wonder how he occupies himself when she gets sucked into these Twitter crusades

• Sad

Raker

VIP Member
Completely off topic but:

Does anyone know if it’s possible to buy the shark anti-wrap head thing for an existing model? I bought an ionic duo model literally 2 weeks before the hair wonder was launched, and definitely would have waited for it if I’d known...

• Heart

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I own Tin can cook. I think many of us here were interested and thought she was doing great work at first when you discover her..then you start realising things. That's why I have a small amount of respect for her besotted followers, I just will them to open their eyes sooner rather than later
I got it for free or for 99p on kindle, when I started to read it I was horrified

Reactions: 10

Motherwellgirl

Oooh I don't suppose you oanyone on the thread has some easy slow cooker recipes with few ingredients?

Her live follower count is looking pretty grim
Social Blade
I get most of my slow cooker recipes online. I’m vegan so I just type in vegan slow cooker and loads comes up.

But if there’s anything you want to make if you type in the name of the dish then slow cooker you should find something.

I made a vegan green lentil chilli (it was lovely and I’m not a huge fan of chilli) and when you google that one it throws up a few similar recipes. I just take a photo of the recipe on my phone.

The bbc website is brilliant both for slow cooker and non slow cooker recipes. I’ve used it a lot in the past.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

peperomia

If you're in a saddlery for horse shampoo, throw some hoof oil/cream into your basket: it strengthens nails so well. Make sure it's good nourishing, not hoof shining or blacking show dressing!
Oh thanks for the tip, I will have a look when I can shop for real again. Previous horse girl, enjoy going to a saddlery just for the heck of it tbh <3

Livewire

How naively one tweeter here says Jack would be 'devastated to know her fans are unkind to people'. Bollocks. She courts it, encourages it and takes a huge amount of glee from it.
She is not a nice person.
I was being sarcastic. I’m under no illusions whatsoever that she isn’t sat refreshing her feed relishing in her army tearing people apart. They’ve actually gone pretty easy on me but I genuinely meant it in my original tweet when I said I wasn’t interested in what they have to say. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart