Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
RED ALERT 🚨 RED ALERT 🚨 RED ALERT 🚨

E69E7BCA-A872-42F9-AC63-AC62C4DF18FE.jpeg

Martin Lewis is on his hols for most of August, who will the media and especially the TV companies turn to for advice over the next few weeks, it may well be an extremely exhausted and confused wee smol pixie, as she is his second-in-command, well according to Jack 🤦🏽‍♀️ August could be Jack’s time, it’s going to be a torrid month if so, send prayer-o‘s 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

OwlRightsReserved

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-07-30 at 19.04.28.png

I really hate that Jack's tweeted this. Dawn Foster was a journalist of really remarkable talent and integrity who died far too young, and Giles Coren was utterly repugnant about it. But Jack tweeting this feels like she's just jumping on the hashtag to be relevant and it's giving me the ick.

• Heart
  • Sick

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
While we're here, let's also remember one of the best Ukraine Jack moments, when loads of news shows kept begging her to come on and give her opinion on the war, but she nobly refused because she wanted to centre Ukrainian voices.
I'm quite fond of her very early, 'let's get British troops on the ground, my brother is in the RAF so I have insider knowledge that this is the best strategy' war tweets.

• Haha

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
I've never had anything fall apart in the washing machine and I have a mix of cheap and expensive clothes. I have had cheap shoes fall apart. I think it's better to buy dearer shoes if you can afford to as in the long run, it's more economical. Someone should really write up say, an index, about this. It could be helpful to some.

Last edited:
  • Haha

MooBelle

VIP Member
Still grunking in the last thread, so apologies if these points have been addressed.

1) What has happened with the Superdrug collaboration? We've heard nothing about it for weeks from either side. Is it safe to assume Jack has been dropped from a campaign that could've been a nice little earner for her?

2) Surely a young pup shouldn't be experiencing violent diarrhea as frequently as content. She's very young to be going through that on a regular basis. I don't know much about animal health but know how dangerous it can be for humans, especially babies and children.

3) she really is an utterly despicable human being.
Superdrug have wiped her from existence.
Their big announcement has gone, both from their website and SM. Not entirely sure when but pretty certain it was when she did the plug on Lorraine looking bloody awful and telling people to put soap in the washing machine.

On the subject of picking up dogs, my dog is enormous. 53kgs at the moment. She's a mastiff cross (god knows with what, probably a horse) and had to have cruciate ligament surgery a couple of years ago. After the surgery the vet said she had to be carried outside to do her business and my husband just stared at the vet. The vet just said 'yeah, good luck with that'
Luckily my youngest son still lived at home and it would be him and my husband carrying her and me opening doors so the path was clear.
Her face was a picture of terror and confusion having not been picked up since being a puppy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Omg congrats guys - a quick nosy on Google trends and Jack Monroe tattle is now officially more googled than Jack Monroe recipes!!

B4928426-B014-4093-9B6A-033103614B84.jpeg

C55FA6E5-F6AA-4003-8C39-F44325D5B691.jpeg

For context that 100 isn’t volume it’s an index, so we’re the most searched for hence 100. The second most searched for term received 96% the volume as tattle searches in that time period. So for every 100 searches for her tattle threads, she gets 96 for her recipes. We want to see this gulf widen, so that recipes number to go down 🙏🏻

Who is gonna write the exposé book then ey?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

jenny2603

VIP Member
Has she ever mentioned the sex work stuff again? That was such a ridiculous lie
It's one of these ones she makes passing reference to from time to time but never really goes into detail. When she did her story about about the abusive relationship she was in whilst pregnant she made reference to being blackmailed by her abusive partner over previous sex work, though The Poverty happened after she left the fire service.

Just a small thing I want to add here because I'm worried about coming off as being glib about serious issues which is not my intent at all. Like everyone else who contributes to this forum I have been accused of actively wishing Jack dead, doxxing her, threatening her, wishing she would stop breathing and so on. I think we all laugh that off because it's not directed at any one person but they're still very serious and completely false allegations. Knowing that she's capable of lying about stuff as serious as that makes it very hard for me to take any of her allegations about anyone or anything seriously. None of the issues she raises are laughable but the way she uses them very much is.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
That's a really good point. The only dog I've ever owned weighed 57 kgs so I never picked him up, haha. I can't imagine an active dog like hers would care for being carried about.
I doubt she carried her the whole way, Jack lies about everything so I'm just assuming she's lying about carrying the dog too.
Tunnel dog weighs less than Laurie and there is no way
a) I could carry her a mile
b) she would let me carry her a mile

Also… she is fine to carry Laurie a mile to and from the vets but she is physically incapable of walking 1.3 miles to a Lidl/Aldi?

All lies.

• Heart
  • Haha

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
LJC, finished my grunk with reading her saying she'd be dead but for her dog.

She's unhinged. I'm sure her son, when he logs in to or 'googles her twitter', will feel fantastic reading that.
This tells me that her son is really starting to pull away. If he was a constant in her life he would be her front and centre.

When was mentally unwell a few years back post partum depression. I didnt want to be around, but everytime i got that dark thought. My 3 year old (unknowingly)at the time would give me a hug or say something really sweet, or the baby would do something small but sweet and in those moments i knew i just couldn't leave them.

• Heart

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Didn’t announce myself 😂 sure Jack. Like she could attend without shouting IT IS I, JACK MONROE, QUEEN OF THE POORS.

• Haha
Reactions: 76

BananaSmith

Chatty Member
On the GMB slot, Jack was more focussed on trying to score points off Andy and his think tank rather than actually discussing the energy crisis.

Jack had done some research and was going to use it whether it fitted into the discussion or not. A little background research is fine but that seemed to be all Jack had.

There was no signposting for those struggling.

And was amusing if not that surprising to see her stand up for current tory policy just to try and criticise Andy and the energy sector.

Jack you don't need to diminish someone else's light just to make your's seem brighter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76