Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ablemabel

VIP Member
Just spent ages typing a message only to have my own mini chaos 🙄 anyway, I wanted to say I've been following since 'that man'. I lurk regularly and comment infrequently, largely due to irrational paranoia due to childhood issues related to a parental narc. However, I've taken great comfort from things I have read on these threads, which, in turn, has given me some confidence to stick my head above the paraphet occasionally. Love to all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93

MooBelle

VIP Member
I missed the Georgia Church Suppers chaos but I keep seeing it referenced and I MUST know dear hearts. Help a Frau out and softly, gently, point me in the direction of the appropriate thread please? Thankyou. Go well pals x
I'm behind so apologies if already addressed...
When the invasion of Ukraine happened Jack forgot to mention it on Twitter. Probably because it wasn't important to her and she couldn't grift anything out of it. Then we started mentioning that the whole world was offering support to Ukraine and Ukrainians, be it offering a space in your home or supporting Ukrainian artists etc.
A couple of weeks later Jack decided she was the most supportive of supporters of Ukrainian people, so supportive she included absolutely all of Eastern Europe AND ALWAYS HAD DONE. She posted a list of her most favourite Eastern European cook books which she hadn't just googled or anything.
Halfway down was a book called 'Georgian Church Suppers '. A squig dared to comment something along the lines of 'a church book? Really? ' and Jack went on a lovely little tweetalong about how it was AN ABSOLUTE BANGER and church ladies always do the best cook books. Apparently Jack always used this as a 'go to' book and it was her favourite book from the country of Georgia.
Anyway, someone googled it and it turned out it was actually a book from the American state of Georgia and was full of recipes about BBQ and grits and food from the deep south, nothing to do with the Eastern European country AND JACK WAS LYING. She then backpeddled and just deleted everything.
It was a truly marvellous day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
She's actually sick in the head. And not in the 'I have depression, ADHD/ASD, an ingrown toenail' bullshit way she normally uses as an excuse.

I've only ever wished one person dead Jack, and that was my own husband when he was too riddled with cancer to live any more. Fuck off and grow up with you're stupid 'you want me dead' shit

I've never had clothes fall apart in the washing machine, and I don't take particular care with my laundry either.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Also, is she implying that if not for Content she'd have committed suicide over a relationship that lasted less than six months?

I hope whoever paid for last year's months of private dayhab and therapy can get some kind of refund, because I honestly think she's worse now than she's ever been.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
If you weren't around for Celery. Edinburgh., you might not have seen Tongue. Edinburgh.

Screenshot_20200720-141214.jpg

A self-timed photo of Jack taking photos with her tongue 🤯😂

Accidentally posted, this tweet lasted 0.3 seconds before being replaced.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 86

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
So last night it was

“who said I ~bought~ the dog?”

Today it is

“who said ~I~ bought the dog?”

Make it make sense.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85

Vinbisha

Husband walks into lounge: What are you up to?
Me: Talking to people online about Richard iii
Him: Oh...makes a change from Jack Monroe I suppose
😁
I can't tell him the Fraus are one and the same.

Back on topic, that GMB clip is Terrible.
The comparison between her and the energy company guy is mortifying. How can she not see it?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Emmapism

VIP Member
Jack tweeted a screenshot from her bank account(s). Again. This time showing zero amounts and even minuses!

Such is her incredible intellect, the only way for her to plead poverty was to show precisely zero pounds and zero pence. Any amount in the hundreds or thousands just wouldn't do when it comes to illustrating she 'isn't comfortable'.

• Haha
Reactions: 84

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
View attachment 1458886

In response to a squig asking for pots and pans recommendations.

View attachment 1458892
She’s fallen off the wagon (that she was possibly never on) and it’s all our fault?

Also, guessing someone else must have carried those enamel pans home for her. They’re heavy, and I’m not sure if you’re aware, but she has arthritis in her shoulder. Doesn’t like to mention it though.

Whatever she’s about to post it will inevitably be about great and dreadful hardship she’s endured/enduring again through no fault of her own

E09657C8-ED3B-4CA6-9C7B-510001C2233A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Idiots in reply to deranged “block me” squig saying “I bought my cats when I had money and now I don’t but they’re family”.

That’s cool, nobody with a heart begrudges people having a beloved pet they bought in times of prosperity.

A designer puppy purchased a few weeks ago followed by posting empty bank accounts isn’t that.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
I do recall a couple of years ago there was indeed a mass demotion as there were too many vip members, and everyone went down a grade

Jack's impending big reveal makes me think of being 17 and trying to lure back my ex with letters* saying "something massive has happened but can't tell you now"

*Letters were like Whatsapp messages that were flat and took days to arrive.

• Haha
Reactions: 82

ChocolateMuffin

VIP Member
For me, my infrequent posting is partly because I have an actual real life unlike our protagonist, and mainly catch up and/or make the odd post in the evenings when the kids are down, or if I’m off work. And partly because I do have actual dx ASD unlike Jack, so with multiple kids, a job, and some friends, my capacity for online social/chat stuff is usually exceeded before I’ve even had my dinner, and I don’t do online stuff often. But I lurked here for quite a few weeks before posting (youngest was cutting some especially horrible teeth at the time so I was awake A LOT in the night, had to have something to read in the dark!), hence picking up the references and language long-time posters use.

I knew Jack was shit, we grew up in the same town although I grew up in an actually-shitty bit of it, so I already knew she lies about lots of things; and I knew she lied about having been sooooo poor that she and her child were freezing cold and starving. I also knew she was just plain old unlikeable, because none of my crowd liked her and nor did I. What I didn’t realise before I spent some time here is that she lies about ridiculous things that there’s no point even lying about, which astonishes me (and is a character trait I haven’t come across since I was about 22 and hung out briefly with another young woman who did exactly the same - we ditched her after a few months, although I do sometimes get pangs of guilt because maybe we could have helped her get MH support instead of going “holy f* she’s off her head, let’s have no more to do with her”). And I didn’t realise the sheer depths of Jack’s unlikeability.

It’s quite something to pop in to say “OMG yes she’s awful, and I’m so glad other people know about it, hurray that you exist” but still be a bit baffled as to quite why people care so much … and then to catch up with it all, and realise that the reason you guys all care is because it’s frankly shocking that someone so shit is a) platformed b) not deplatformed c) worshipped (???!!!!!) and d) for some reason in 2022 getting wheeled out as a spokesperson despite having no measurable expertise and having only a provably bullshit origin story.
AND all the rest. It’s amazing and I now totally get why people care.

Sorry, I think I got a bit off track there. I was mainly saying: basically, I reckon people like me lurk for a while before posting, and then real life gets in the way and it’s a while before we post again. I don’t think any of us are Jack. We’re generally a bit funnier (I hope!) and talk less shite. And we also know what we’re talking about, which precludes the possibility of being Jack at all tbh.

Going to bed now as I am EXHAUSTED but am curious re others’ speculations as to motives of posters who dip in and out. Will probably check back at 3am or something because some more bastard teeth have started to push through in the last 24h. Nature is really bloody cruel. Night night mithering ninnies.
I used to post quite a bit and then went away whilst she was in rehab, I think, and then came back but I'm very much a skimmer these days. Mostly because I'm BUSY but ultimately I'm here to dissect Jack's bollocks and read others takes on it all, and not so much for the Harold memes and tree surgeon talk.
Also, I'm perimenopausal and someone disagreed with something I said about 3 months ago and I'm still sulking 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

nicjd1

LJC, finished my grunk with reading her saying she'd be dead but for her dog.

She's unhinged. I'm sure her son, when he logs in to or 'googles her twitter', will feel fantastic reading that.

• Sad
  • Angry

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
Every fart you make
Every pound you rake
Every move you make
Every promise you break
We'll be watching you

As I've said before, we don't want you dead, we want you honest.

• Haha
  • Heart

GoLando

VIP Member
Why are so many suddenly asking who TD is? Idk why I feel suspicious or what my suspicions are 😂

• Haha