Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RosieRoo

Brought over from last thread as I thought it important.

My younger brother has had a stoma belt most of his adult life. If you suggested to him that he was disabled you would get a mouthful.

He was disabled before his colostomy at the age of 25. Ulcerative colitis is not seen as serious by most people, it is.

Once he had the op he was able to live a full and active life, full time job (take note Jack), wife (managed to get passed the engage stage) 2 kids, forever home, cycles as a hobby, walked the length of Hadrian's wall last year at the age of 60. He is NOT disabled. Not every medical intervention means you are disabled.
I don’t comment much on this thread but I have been here for a while. How dare she presume to speak for a whole community of people?!
I was personally offended by her cancer cosplay a while ago when she was wearing a headscarf and her constant comparing herself to other communities of people with health issues or disabilities.
I was diagnosed with cancer last year and had chemotherapy, radiotherapy and brachytherapy. Sadly it was not completely successful and in February this year I had a total pelvic exenteration which consists of a radical hysterectomy along with bladder and bowel removal. I now have a permanent urostomy and colostomy. To say it had been hard is an understatement. However I am recovering well and I am going back to work in august although I am reducing my hours permanently. Tonight I am going to my first post op outdoor concert and I am just trying to live my life as normally as I can. Luckily finances have not been an issue as I have received full pay from work and we were sensible when getting our mortgage and had a critical illness policy which paid out. Note to Jack: another cost to consider when owning a home.
One part of me thinks that Jack would love to be diagnosed with something serious like this as she would see it as a perfect opportunity for some serious begging but another part thinks she would never be able to cope with an actual verifiable illness and all that it entails. All of jack’s so called illnesses and disabilities are ones that cannot easily be disproved. I hate to not believe people who say they are ill but I just don’t believe in any of her conditions - literally not one.
I don’t think I can adequately get across just how pissed off she makes me. She has such an easy life and does not appreciate any of it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 174

MancBee

VIP Member
Brought over from last thread as I thought it important.

Reply to someone tweeting about his stoma belt:

View attachment 1401048
My younger brother has had a stoma belt most of his adult life. If you suggested to him that he was disabled you would get a mouthful.

He was disabled before his colostomy at the age of 25. Ulcerative colitis is not seen as serious by most people, it is.

Once he had the op he was able to live a full and active life, full time job (take note Jack), wife (managed to get passed the engage stage) 2 kids, forever home, cycles as a hobby, walked the length of Hadrian's wall last year at the age of 60. He is NOT disabled. Not every medical intervention means you are disabled.

• Heart
Reactions: 158

MrsFawlty

Chatty Member
View attachment 1401332

Public Understanding of SP?

Public Understanding of…

Some Poors?
Slop Producing?
Supercilious Pontificating?
Shitting Pooch (shaking)?
Sebtient Pumbles?

(ETA it’s actually an award from a Social Policy Association conference. So (to generalize as used to work in “academia” 🤢 ) prob. overwhelmingly a load of MC academics-who likely LOVE her incisive Guardian pieces and “all the good that she does”. Won’t stop her banging on about it like she’s just won the Nobel Peace Prize when she hears tho. My cats’ turds have contributed about as much to “Public Understanding of Social Policy” as that shameless grifting slopmonster)
New member, be gentle with me! I'm a refugee from Twatter/Guardian btl comments who feels properly used re JM and her 'worthiness' (oh also a certain Honest Beauty Journalist who writes for them who mentioned here so I had a read...) I feel manipulated by SM and my favourite newspaper into believing her fiction. Social policy it ain't. 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 131

Lazarus

VIP Member
I really want to go with my friends to a tiny towel place and see if anyone tries to eat one 😂
Anyone who knows me knows this story so if you 🔺 me, keep it to yourself.
me and my OH were day drinking a few years ago and decided to go for a bite to eat to line our stomachs for more day/early evening drinks. OH was definitely merry. He went to the bathroom in the restaurant we were in and came back to take his place at the table. I kept smelling something funny and didn’t say anything. Just a cloying, weird smell.
anyway, I eventually asked if he could smell it too and he said it was fragrance he found in the mens toilets which made me go: 🤔
I asked what fragrance was and he said he wasn’t sure, but it was in a little purple bottle with wooden sticks coming out of it. Reader, it was one of those horrible scented oil air fresheners from a restaurant toilet. He rubbed the sticks all over his neck. Let me tell you, it was around 6yrs ago and I swear I can still get a whiff of it sometimes when I give him a wee cuddle.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 127

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Why doesn't Jack ASK HER SON where HE WANTS to go on holiday, instead of strangers on the internet.

#JustSaying

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 126

jenny2603

VIP Member
I realise that this is going to shock a lot of you but Jack is being disingenuous here. To start with her first assertion that TW makes jokes about being a rapist to an audience of teenagers, naturally I was appalled at the thought of poor terrified schoolkids being roared at by a madman. Thankfully that's not what happened. Instead he performed to students at Cambridge who, being adults were able to challenge him directly and unlike shitting dog Jack, did so there and then. Just think, Jack if you weren't such a pathetic coward you could challenge people directly rather than bitching on Twitter.

Moving on, this is what he actually said about the Carr joke.

"Is it a tasteless joke? Yes. Is it a joke I found funny? No. But I would vehemently defend his right to tell that joke."

In other words he's making a free speech argument, rather than defending the joke itself. There is a distinction there, I appreciate Jack is too thick to grasp that and probably so excited at the thought of getting a pile on going she doesn't care but I thought I'd point out her dishonesty anyway.

I don't even like Jonathan Pie or Jimmy bloody Carr but as ever if Jack is having a pop at someone 9/10 she's manipulating the facts to serve her own spiteful agenda and it boils my pumble.

• Heart
Reactions: 114

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
I don’t comment much on this thread but I have been here for a while. How dare she presume to speak for a whole community of people?!
I was personally offended by her cancer cosplay a while ago when she was wearing a headscarf and her constant comparing herself to other communities of people with health issues or disabilities.
I was diagnosed with cancer last year and had chemotherapy, radiotherapy and brachytherapy. Sadly it was not completely successful and in February this year I had a total pelvic exenteration which consists of a radical hysterectomy along with bladder and bowel removal. I now have a permanent urostomy and colostomy. To say it had been hard is an understatement. However I am recovering well and I am going back to work in august although I am reducing my hours permanently. Tonight I am going to my first post op outdoor concert and I am just trying to live my life as normally as I can. Luckily finances have not been an issue as I have received full pay from work and we were sensible when getting our mortgage and had a critical illness policy which paid out. Note to Jack: another cost to consider when owning a home.
One part of me thinks that Jack would love to be diagnosed with something serious like this as she would see it as a perfect opportunity for some serious begging but another part thinks she would never be able to cope with an actual verifiable illness and all that it entails. All of jack’s so called illnesses and disabilities are ones that cannot easily be disproved. I hate to not believe people who say they are ill but I just don’t believe in any of her conditions - literally not one.
I don’t think I can adequately get across just how pissed off she makes me. She has such an easy life and does not appreciate any of it.
Jack and Her cunting cancer cosplay with that stupid headscarf, and her threatened recipes for ouchy mouth was the cuntiest Jack ever. Because cancer is just lying on a hospital bed looking brave and wan, and grinning thumbs up when you are attached to a drip.

Quick reminder Jack, for lots of us it's more than an ouchy mouth, and a slightly diminished appitite. The treatment can fuck with tastebuds so everything tastes shit, and the stomach cramps, and the diarrhoea andconstipation, and the constant nausea the vomiting, and the fatigue like nothing you have ever known. And in my case, a peg, as I couldn't swallow because the radiotherapy left me with burns and ulcers in my mouth and throat.

Cunt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 111

Lazarus

VIP Member
Anyone who knows me knows this story so if you 🔺 me, keep it to yourself.
me and my OH were day drinking a few years ago and decided to go for a bite to eat to line our stomachs for more day/early evening drinks. OH was definitely merry. He went to the bathroom in the restaurant we were in and came back to take his place at the table. I kept smelling something funny and didn’t say anything. Just a cloying, weird smell.
anyway, I eventually asked if he could smell it too and he said it was fragrance he found in the mens toilets which made me go: 🤔
I asked what fragrance was and he said he wasn’t sure, but it was in a little purple bottle with wooden sticks coming out of it. Reader, it was one of those horrible scented oil air fresheners from a restaurant toilet. He rubbed the sticks all over his neck. Let me tell you, it was around 6yrs ago and I swear I can still get a whiff of it sometimes when I give him a wee cuddle.
Quoting myself like a knob, but he sometimes gets anxious when he’s forced to have a conversation with people. We bumped into our old neighbours one night in a pub and they invited us into their company. We sat down, drank, made merry and I went for a round of drinks and some nuts. OH picked up a massive handful of nuts and for some reason chucked all of them into his mouth. He made a excuses for a quick journey to the toilet and asked me to accompany him. He said ‘Lazarus, are my teeth falling out? I think my teeth are falling out’. Reader, he was chewing pistachio nuts in their shells.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 101

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Thanks Poca for the new thread and @usefullyuseless for the title - I am HOOTING! Jack will be gnashing and wailing like a Scooby Doo villain when she grunks.

I wanted to bring this forward from the last thread:

77E04080-1360-4D32-BD4F-A451E505CC6F.jpeg

She’s really interfering with my karma. That is so offensive and it makes me want to cry a bit. My SB loves music and his favourite thing at school this past year was drumming. Obviously not in the Phil Collins way (yet) but his teacher says he adores it.

For someone who is more than happy to misappropriate (in my opinion) all the conditions and illnesses she can get away with, she really shows her true nasty and ignorant colours with comments like that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 100

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
You literally CANNOT be the “too poor for anything” but also the “been there done everything” person at the same time. Pick a lane and go fuck your self in it. She’s disgusting.

Also, she’s totally that person that if someone brings up they’ve been somewhere nice she’s right in there with her own experience and facts and can’t let someone have her moment. This screams of a reaction to something someone has said or something she’s seen and has to react to it on Twitter until the next insecurity comes up
I presume a squig hasn't come up with the correct answer she is looking for yet eg 'I've got a little cottage in Padstow right by the harbour. Amazingly a booking has just fallen through so it would be an honour if you and SB would stay as our guests. Rick Stein is a great friend and says you can have complimentary meals every night as he is such a fan'.

A Pontins caravan?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
Good luck with that. Way tooo late for tomatoes!
Looking forward immensely to her reaction when a more knowledgeable gardening squig points this out and she loses her compost heap over it

Squig “Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, I hate to be that person and point it out Jack but it’s far too late to be planting tomatoes!”

JM “I actually planted these 6 weeks ago but only just got round to posting the photo. Please leave me alone. You all want me to stop breathing. Why can’t I just have one nice private thing for myself??? I’m EXHAUSTED”

Squig “Thank you for all that you do for the poors, I’m so sorry. Here, have all my wages and a top tier patreon subscription….”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Terrible

VIP Member
I hate to be an arsehole (really, Terrible?) but can we please stop calling him the ‘foster brother’? He’s adopted. He’s her brother.

(yes, I’m an arsehole adoptive mother).

• Heart
Reactions: 97