Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cack Conroe

Chatty Member
If there is any person on this planet who is capable of lying about miscarriages - or "fugue states", or alcoholism, or any other form of victimhood - it's Jack.

So please don't feel bad for doubting her. Yes doubting self-proclaimed victims usually does more harm than good, even if you have good reason to be suspicious. But that's not a reason to throw all logic to the wind, especially when she uses victimhood as nothing more than either a criticism-shield or flagrant attention-seeking ploys. This does deserve scrutiny even if we have to be careful about saying it.

So please don't feel guilty if you can't help but doubt her. She does harm herself to various types of victim with her behaviour.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Why do I sense Jack is plotting for a book deal in future - a person, down on their luck, used to sell their lightbulbs, addicted to alcohol, left by their loved ones... but then... there was a puppy. A puppy who turned her life around. A puppy who made life worth living. A puppy who ended up teaching her, more than she taught the puppy.

I can see the twee cover now.
Or a nice Hallmark movie. (RIP Harold 😭)

48471615-3FEF-4354-9597-4754374FE026.jpeg

• Haha

colouredlines

VIP Member
I'm not really sure how to post on here (my first post) or where to post this, so I'll just jump in and do it here if that's okay.

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone on here.

I used to be actually be Jack's friend and I'd defend her to anyone, even losing friends in the process. But then some things started to niggle at me. And then some more things. Then I came across this site and read things that very much made me feel not alone in my niggling thoughts. A few months ago I ended our friendship. Not with any announcement or argument with her; I simply stopped replying. I feel a lot better with having to not deal with her crap and not being used. I don't think I would have done it without lurking on here and seeing that I wasn't alone in what I kept doubting and thinking. So thank you.
Bit of a long shot, but do you have a brother who dresses just like you and keeps chickens?

• Haha

Boogs

VIP Member
Im assuming that line was thrown in for Harold. You know what Jack, you deserve to be alone you nasty vindictive bitch.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Emmapism

VIP Member
So this is the garden she allegedly spent all day trimming and tidying is it? Please someone tell me I'm not going mad. Because my eyes are telling me that's yet another load of bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
What the fuck have I missed? Yet another pile on? Confirmation that poor Dash is no more? Casual references to several miscarriages with a partner she was with for less than six months, with less than a year's sobriety under her belt, precarious (at best) mental health and £19 in the bank?

I don't even know where to begin. It's clear that the many months of "treatment" last year were a colossal waste of everyone's time and money because she seems even more irresponsible, erratic and unstable than ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

veronica71

VIP Member
She sounds like she’s taking the piss out of cat and the dog in that video and sounds so very childish.

Now even if she wasn’t a twat and we weren’t in a major cost of living crisis and she was a good owner (I know but just suspend disbelief for a second) how on earth is getting a dog with an expensive initial outlay and monthly costs helping her in anyway shape or form towards her goal of getting her own house which she’s been banging on about for years.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

DeviledSmeggs

She is such a raging asshole. Always with the trauma dumps. Such triggering bullshit. She uses alleged traumas as a shield against criticism and it really turns my stomach.
So a dog is the only way she can get joy? How about parenting your actual child!!!! Jfc she is a real piece of work. I wonder why anyone would dump her, she’s such a treat! 🙄

• Heart
  • Angry

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Christ, how bloody posh does she sound? "Coarse working-class accent" my arse. The manic laughter at Coops "leaving home" made my blood boil. Now she has a shiny new toy he's going to be cast aside, his purpose as one of the countless supporting acts in Jack's orbit displaced (until she realises how much easier it is caring for an adult cat who largely does his own thing than a growing puppy who needs constant attention, stimulation and exercise).

Honestly, it can't be said enough, what a cunt.

• Sad
  • Heart
Honestly can no one ask the most important question…

has she ever cooked for you? (I understand if this is a traumatising query).

• Haha
Reactions: 78

jenny2603

VIP Member
If there is any person on this planet who is capable of lying about miscarriages - or "fugue states", or alcoholism, or any other form of victimhood - it's Jack.

So please don't feel bad for doubting her. Yes doubting self-proclaimed victims usually does more harm than good, even if you have good reason to be suspicious. But that's not a reason to throw all logic to the wind, especially when she uses victimhood as nothing more than either criticism-shield or flagrant attention-seeking ploys. This does deserve scrutiny even if we have to be careful about saying it.

So please don't feel guilty if you can't help but doubt her. She does harm herself to various types of victim with her behaviour.
Yes, generally speaking if someone says "I've had (traumatic experience)" I'll take that at face value and empathise. However for some reason social media has encouraged whole swathes of the population to think that that suddenly whipping out a trauma and using it like a cudgel during a mild disagreement about the price of fish is an acceptable way to behave. Sorry not sorry but I don't find that credible at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
Well…

what can I say about Jack using pregnancy loss as an argument closer…
Aside from the fact she knows it’s a fucking pack of lies, how fucking dare she.
Ive been through horrendous times and would NEVER Chuck my pregnancy loss in someone’s face as a means of playing trauma top trumps, let alone to justify ridiculously impractical purchases.
It is very clear that AA, rehab, therapy is doing FUCK ALL. So angry.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 77

Lazarus

VIP Member
I got my chihuahua from a family who thought he'd make a cute little Bambi for their toddler. He'd never been walked and they were shocked that he barked a lot and fought with another dog who was there constantly. They literally thought he'd be a toy. I read that chihuahuas and pit bulls are the most common dogs in shelters in Los Angeles. Where I live (slightly less glam Geordieland) it's greyhounds and staffies. So sad!
People are so impulsive with pets.
another woman I worked with wanted a teacup pig, for reasons unknown to me.
she seen the price of them from reputable breeders and took a cheaper option. Reader, let me tell you: what she bought was a piglet. Not a teacup pig.
what she ended up with was a 16 stone, full sized pig. She adores him and is now quite interested in animal welfare and husbandry but that’s because she came a cropper herself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Grunking, but I’ve a few very MC friends who claim to have depression and anxiety, take bare minimum medication when what they actually have is serious, deep rooted trauma that causes problematic behaviour, that verges on/is Narc behaviour.

The view of them is that they’re “just a bit sad” and their behaviour is fine.

Me, a working class gal, with CPTSD and ADHD, who’s had therapy, is on the wait list for more therapy, on appropriate, Psych prescribed meds is viewed as “unstable/unhinged”

This realisation came about after a particularly nasty encounter with the one I was closest to, and the smear campaign she conducted after, which the other MC-era have fallen for, hook, line and sinker.

I’ve remained silent and refuse to engage. I know anything I say or do will just be twisted back on to me. Disengaging is a skill I learnt a decade ago during some excellent trauma therapy on how to deal with Narcs and FMs.

This has made ex friend very angry and she keeps stepping up her ridiculous behaviour.

Not content with isolating me from the wider circle of friends, she is attempting to sever my friendships with those closest to me, going as far as to get one of them to hassle my close friends husband as they sometimes cross paths at work.

I have never, ever experienced anything like it. The jarring realisation that a middle class, mid 40s woman would behave this way for a start, followed by the clearly deep running prejudices concerning mental health.

Angry were out in force last night.
I’m sorry, but when you say they “claim to have depression and anxiety” it seems like you think MC people can’t suffer from these conditions.

People from any walk of life, regardless of how good their life appears to be from the outside (their class [if that is important to you], job, relationship, family or social situation), can experience serious mental ill health.

Just as it is prejudicial to assume that some people will be more likely to get depression than others, it is also prejudicial to assume that people who you think are living so called “easier lives” because they are MC are only claiming to have depression and anxiety and then saying what they are suffering from is NPD.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
She's done the 'opened 10 years' worth of post' several times over the past few years. Snore. Would ye ever stop bullshitting, Jack?

• Haha
  • Heart