Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YenE

What? That last line….😳

I’m done. I just can’t , I am truly sorry for her -if that’s true (and it’s killing me that I am doubting her over miscarriages, no one would fake that sort of loss)

Perhaps I’m being over sensitive and overly dramatic but adding that to a tweet about her new pup… nope, just nope. ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

LavaFlake

VIP Member
A lot to unpack in that video...

- Garden looks like a shithole that has been SEVERELY neglected.
- Her NASAL TONES... if Keir Starmer and Alan Rickman had a baby that was born with enlarged adenoids in 1978 this would be it.
- I'm assuming that is SB. I'm devastated for him when this inevitably goes tits up as he sounds so excited.
- Despite calling Cooper a dickhead in the past I am feeling v sorry for him rn :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
My cat ran away on hearing Jack’s voice 😳😳😳
Probably starting a thread about you on Cattle

"Can't believe my owner's a Jack Monroe fan, I thought they had more sense than this..."

@/FurSaleSign: leave them hun, you need to get your ducks in a row.

@/Coopsy: I'm actually looking for a flatmate & a 2 bed in Southend. DM me?"

• Haha
Reactions: 93

EddieBeds

VIP Member
Spoiled TW….
She really has no awareness does she. Never a trigger warning on anything or a thought of how her words can hurt others going through a myriad of things. There is a way she could talk about things sensitively on SM to raise awareness/signpost to support/be empathetic etc but all she wants is some perverse validation through likes and sympathy from strangers online.

For anyone triggered by Jack please be gentle with yourself, she’s an absolute ghoul.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 91

Falkor

VIP Member
I honestly don't know how she's going to cope with a puppy. We've always had older rescue dogs who've been fine settling in, but nearly six years ago when the sheep started reaching critical mass we realised we were going to need a sheepdog and got a border collie puppy. I'm used to getting up through the night for a couple of months at lambing time, but toilet training him nearly broke me. He destroyed so much stuff in his first few weeks. I don't have the same bond with him as I do/did with our other dogs because I ended up just resenting him so much for the sheer stress of his puppyhood - he absolutely adores me and I just don't feel the same way about him, it's incredibly sad. But he loves his sheep and he loves me and Mr F and he spends a fair bit of time upside down on the sofa chilling out and he has a home here for life. I'll just definitely be sticking to rescue dogs in the future!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 91

MooBelle

VIP Member
I'm not really sure how to post on here (my first post) or where to post this, so I'll just jump in and do it here if that's okay.

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone on here.

I used to be actually be Jack's friend and I'd defend her to anyone, even losing friends in the process. But then some things started to niggle at me. And then some more things. Then I came across this site and read things that very much made me feel not alone in my niggling thoughts. A few months ago I ended our friendship. Not with any announcement or argument with her; I simply stopped replying. I feel a lot better with having to not deal with her crap and not being used. I don't think I would have done it without lurking on here and seeing that I wasn't alone in what I kept doubting and thinking. So thank you.
Welcome.
Please be careful about your identity. She can be incredibly cruel to people she doxes. A while back another former friend came on here. Jack worked out who she was and sent a solicitor letter threatening legal action.
She has also doxxed people on SM and set her FMs on them to abuse and threaten them.
However, please do feel free to stick around, we're good people x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
Ive experienced both infertility and pregnancy loss. I think she was trying to get pregnant with OH, possibly even without his knowledge. I think when says losses she wants everyone to think she means miscarriage but what she actually means is the loss she felt each month when she got her period. She didn’t lose a pregnancy she lost the potential of one. When you desperately want to become pregnant the arrival of your period can feel like a huge loss, but it’s very much not the same as the actual loss of a confirmed pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 89

ReginaPhalangee

VIP Member
I'm not really sure how to post on here (my first post) or where to post this, so I'll just jump in and do it here if that's okay.

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone on here.

I used to be actually be Jack's friend and I'd defend her to anyone, even losing friends in the process. But then some things started to niggle at me. And then some more things. Then I came across this site and read things that very much made me feel not alone in my niggling thoughts. A few months ago I ended our friendship. Not with any announcement or argument with her; I simply stopped replying. I feel a lot better with having to not deal with her crap and not being used. I don't think I would have done it without lurking on here and seeing that I wasn't alone in what I kept doubting and thinking. So thank you.
hello 👋 I’m really sorry your loyalty to Jack cost you some other friendships, and well done for removing a negative person from your life. It’s not always easy, especially if you care about someone and have defended them. She talks a lot of shit about Tattle, but I’ve found the posters here to be a lovely bunch, so hope you’ll stick around!

• Heart
Reactions: 88
The penny just dropped with this one - but isn’t it mental that she claims she’s got the dog to get herself a routine established when she’s meant to be the resident parent to a kid? 😱 I know preteens aren’t in the game of prising your eyelids open every morning but come on, he’ll have school to get to and whilst we know she doesn’t wake up til gone midday she usually at least attempts to pretend otherwise.

She’s not even trying to pretend she’s a present parent anymore 😳

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

von89

I'm also confused about her rabbit. The rabbit was young when she got it. She told me so! I dont know why she now says it was old. She fed it a poor diet and kept it alone in a hutch. She got it on an impulse. I hadn't known the rabbit had died because she never mentioned the rabbit.

I had to distance myself from her during the kitten fiasco. I told myself she was so hellbent to save it because she was projecting onto it about herself. But it was cruel.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

Boogs

VIP Member
Keeping a monstera alive is not a major achievement. I’ve been ignoring this fucker for years.
5C18BFB0-5281-4BB1-AFB7-F07E9F660FDE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Matt Tebbutt is coming to visit a town near me for a food festival.

I’m 100% going to find him and ask him how he felt about working with JM 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
Sorry but I just don't believe anything when it's weaponised like that. She is absolutely reprehensible, just beyond disgusting.

• Heart
  • Sad

sleepisforwimps

Regarding Dash.
I lost my oldest cat at Christmas and I cried for days. Like. Dash dies and she says fuck all then a fucking year later she has to be shamed into saying he died a year ago. No. Just no. As regards Cooper I know a lot of people think cats are hardy and don't give two fucks but when I lost my old boy my ginger Tom developed massive separation anxiety . He would howl if I left the house and howl when I got in. He wasn't himself for 3 months at least and I've had him a decade. Cats can be hugely sensitive to change. /ISPOILER]
OT We lost our boy last night and I'm totally heartbroken. I don't believe Jack was heartbroken as she would have shared it all over social media.

Cats are so much more sensitive than people realise with developing things like Separation Anxiety and Anxiety (things like moving furniture/rooms around can really upset them and cause them Anxiety so Jack's rearranging of furniture could really upset the poor lad,) and if they aren't getting the space, love and needs met, they can and will go elsewhere.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84

StatusWoe

VIP Member
I don't believe her miscarriage claims. This is Jack we're talking about. She's doing what she's always done - gets criticised on Twitter, then casually drops a 'trauma' into the conversation to make the other person feel like they can't hold her to account. It's completely disgusting to bring up miscarriage in such a flippant way. The experience is common enough that some of her followers will undoubtedly have first-hand knowledge of this kind of trauma, yet there she is using it to win/derail a Twitter disagreement. It's beyond the pale.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83