Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Jack, nobody takes a close up beer bottle pic straight after the weird selfie sunglasses reflection pic, unless the whole thing is a set up. You’re as tragic as Asda’s creamy sweet potatoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
Jack, I was at Morrisons on Bessingby Rd in Bridlington earlier on and there was a funny smell at the entrance. I told an assistant but he said he couldn't smell it even though another customer said it was "a bit fusty and not very nice". Can you look into this for us?
Jack, I was in my local big Sainsbury’s (as opposed to my little Sainsbury’s Local), now I normally shop at Lidl but I needed an ingredient for my daughter’s food tec lesson which I didn’t think I find in there. Anyway, as I was in there towards closing time it was yellow sticker hour and I bought a fruit tart reduced from £2.30 to 79p. The corner of the tart box was slightly crushed and as a result one of the strawberries had fallen off. I think this is disgusting, just because something is yellow sticker it shouldn’t be in inferior condition to regular price stuff, I need your cold dervish fury to go down there and give them a good talking to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
Completely agree with your final sentence ❤.

Why the guardian then? I just can’t understand their need to keep returning to her.
I’ve read the Guardian my entire adult life and I’ve subscribed for years because I felt it was a newspaper worth supporting. I don't mind admitting their lack of due diligence when it comes to Monroe has been a real worry to me. I find myself doubting everything I read there now.
The Guardian is probably more responsible for Monroes fake public profile than any other single factor. People believe the Guardian, I believed the Guardian. I won’t be renewing my annual subscription and I will be telling them why.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Hot diggity dawg, I can’t believe you trolling ninnies begrudge her another foreign holiday! She was literally sat on a gun a few days ago - that knocks the complete pumble out of you. She's spent more time than ever existed working on sumfin or nuffin. She definitely made a Tawdry Trifle that fed the whole street. The rozzers swore it was the best thing ever! (y) She also spoke to a man and 'phoned someone to shout "Lights On!" before slamming the 'phone down (probably). She also instigated several pile ons and feverishly copied and pasted other people's hot takes and hashtags. I think she was laser focussed about something and made some new pals, mates and chummies. 💁‍♀️
Phew, exhaustipating!
She doesn't have to attend every battle and I think you’ll find that it’s not her circus, not her monkeys. It is churlish of you not to regard her as "free from the obligation that binds everyone else".

You can keep your bullying facts. "I choose to believe whatever is most convenient for me." ✊

• Haha
Reactions: 73
For a single parent who has before made out she cannot do things because of her childcare commitments - she sure gets away without him a lot does she….it’s okay I know the answer.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Pissed off for a variety of reasons but why does she think that “regular humans” have weekends off?

NHS and police officers don’t. Retail and hospitality workers don’t. Teachers don’t. Volunteers don’t. People who work in public transport don’t (obviously more examples but I have run out of brain power).

Bonkers. She is actually bonkers.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
So she really is knuckling down to save up for that house isn't she? That pledge lasted all of a couple of weeks.
And her smiling lovingly at 'OH' which turns out to be her camera is 😂
When will squigs wise up that she is loaded and paying for these trips herself. There is no being whisked away.
Will she bore us rigid with the local cuisine now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

jenny2603

VIP Member
I remain OBSESSED with Mr T Roll. He is a shape shifter but always wears a monocle and has the voice of JR Hartley. When he is nearby, one hears Sympathy for the Devil playing faintly in the background. He brings chaos and teaches hard lessons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
Awww. So many long weekends away. I’m really sure it’ll be SB’s turn to do something nice soon. Right, Jack? Right??

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

OwlRightsReserved

VIP Member
ETA have we ever talked about what in Harold's holy name is going on with this tattoo

Screenshot 2022-06-13 at 17.27.00.png

A bit ashamed to admit I'd never heard of Dordrecht, but I see it is described (probably primarily by the local tourist board) as the Venice of the Netherlands. There is definitely a theme emerging here. Birmingham Frauen, you might wish to prepare yourselves.
This makes me think her imminent trip to Scotland will involve her taking the Forth & Clyde/Union Canal to get from Glasgow to Edinburgh. Most efficient.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Whilst it’s quiet...newer frauen, are you aware there was a thread in “forum business” where someone tried to moan about our thread titles?

I should link it, let me look

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

colouredlines

VIP Member
I always thought that if Jack went to the Netherlands it'd be straight to the Hague for crimes against food. Oh well, there's always next time.

• Haha
Reactions: 69