Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shawads

VIP Member
Hello @Droosie123, I am a LCWRA Frau wanting to apply for PIP and am hoping to get the form completed in the best way to hopefully get a correct assessment by DWP.

I would be very grateful if you might be able to recommend some links etc I can refer back to when I get my form?
If anyone has any other PIP form signpostos or tips for both physical/mental form filling that would be brill 💕
CAB are a really good resource. They can complete the form for you using the right language. they can talk you through the questions and fill it in for you

Reactions: 13

Droosie123

VIP Member
Hi Droosie, which organization do you help people through? I have a pending PIP claim, and I bet I’ll need help with it and I’d like to know the best people to ask about it.
Look for anything in your area which offers community support, they will likely help fillin forms or know someone who does. Our local service is brilliant.

Reactions: 12

shouldbutshornt

One of my roles is helping people with benefit claims. I will blow my own trumpet and say I am bloody good at it too. All but one PIP claim awarded and the one that hasn’t been is going to Tribunal with my support. ….the individual will win at this point. I wouldn’t be backing them if I thought otherwise.

Likewise I help with forms for UC, Carers Allowance, Attendance Allowance and even stuff for the DVLA.

I have rarely ever had a problem when dealing with DWP staff, on the whole I have found them helpful and understanding. So if Jack is struggling to deal with claims then she needs to ask someone who knows what they are doing. A hint if you are reading Jack….your local community resource centre will have someone or know of an organisation who will help free of charge,

Her MH is flaky enough that I would bet she is at the threshold for a successful PIP claim on MH grounds. She should look into this and ask for help….I’ve helped people with MH claim PIP and found the right evidence to support them too.

Oh and Jack….never ever help anyone wih a claims form, you can’t even do them for yourself. Signpost elsewhere,
Hi Droosie, which organization do you help people through? I have a pending PIP claim, and I bet I’ll need help with it and I’d like to know the best people to ask about it.

Reactions: 12

RaeRae

Chatty Member
Hello @Droosie123, I am a LCWRA Frau wanting to apply for PIP and am hoping to get the form completed in the best way to hopefully get a correct assessment by DWP.

I would be very grateful if you might be able to recommend some links etc I can refer back to when I get my form?
If anyone has any other PIP form signpostos or tips for both physical/mental form filling that would be brill 💕
If you're on FB there's a couple of groups on there if you search for PIP /DLA

Reactions: 10

Cack Conroe

Chatty Member
Media section - if you’re looking for it from your phone, turn it onto its side (landscape) and the media tab will be in the top bar above the pink wiki tab.

it took me ages to work this out 😞
Thanks. I was sure I had seen the media section before! Must have been when I had my phone sideways.

Reactions: 7