Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know it’s hard, but pls try and remember this is just one month & one Patreon payday.

The avg tenure of a subscriber is in the months, not years. Her old audience were an anomaly with relatively low monthly churn - but she was on the pure out and out keep us fed level grift back then so they likely saw it more akin to a charitable donation.

Brands invest millions in staff & marketing spend & technology for acquisition and retention, you’d spend tens of thousands buying the audience Jack has been given by Nigella but that maketh a viable business not. This is a short sharp burst of life, she won’t fulfil and it’ll slowly die a death over the course of this year.

What’s the market cap for this grift? Looks like we’re reaching it tbh with additions slowing down? And what’s their tolerance for bs like? Once she loses someone pissed off at lack of fulfilment to cancel she won’t re capture them & worse, they’ll be active naysayers. This audience are just liberal luvvies likely wanting something to show for their support of top poorTM. When they get charged £20,40, whatever twice in a week they’re gonna be pissed but hold out as it’s a sunk cost - when they never receive anything they’ll be fuming and we’ll be here to watch it play out. Brilliant!

Plus, we have 250 odd threads heavily referencing her Patreon antics that rank highly on Google, we are her very own poor trust pilot score.

Obvs have never seen anything like this in a professional capacity (so this isn’t based in solid science/granular big maths) but I’d be incredibly surprised if she had over 500 subs in 3/4 months. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I can barely keep up with her, but just saw her fever dream tweet about Miriam Margolyes. I believe not a word of it.

And that's on her being a compulsive liar.

Disgusted with the amount of Patreon coin she'll be raking in. In a world where kids go to bed hungry, or without access to clean water, why are people donating to a hoarding grifter with too many sideboards (and spoons)? Fucking nuts.
It is barmy.
We are drifting into the arena of the unwell.

I've created my own index called the #whattheactualfuckindex:

Affluent person pretends to be poor.
Becomes unofficial spokesperson for actual poor people and makes up stuff.
Rich daft people give affluent person lots of money.
Affluent person becomes richer.
Poor people stay poor.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I'm eight pages behind atm but the whacking her own name on the front of the t-shirt has fully ended me. Send an ambulanceo and take me to the coronero for I am now an ex-sideboard.

Also does anyone remember when Jack as Peeky Mink tweeted about Ruth Bader Ginsburg being peripatetic? I thought at the time she meant philanthropic but now I realise writer, author, journalist and poet Jack quite obviously doesn't know what philanthropy means either which shows an outstanding commitment to butchering the English language. Do they give lifetime awards for that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

ednaturnblad

Of course teemill take a cut of the sale to cover their costs.
According to their price breakdown, a £44 hoodie like the ones Jack is selling will generate her £7 profit.

She is asking people to spend 44 pound on a hoodie with her name on it when the MAXIMUM she can give to charity from that sale is £7.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 76

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Her only exprience of Scotland is George Street in Edinburgh. Given that she has no imagination (as per evidence of her recipes), perhaps she can't picture thre are any deprived areas that are not near her in Essex.
I found her laughing derisively about the fact you can get Value products at "some random stores in the North" followed immediately by her assertion that she lives in "one of the most deprived constituencies in the UK" particularly offensive, given that I'm fairly sure some if not most of the most deprived communities are, in fact, in the north.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 75

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
She just said "The supermarkets have been in touch to trumpet the fact that their budget ranges are available in some random stores dotted around the North" and then she laughs. "I'm like yeah, that's great, I mean I live in one of the most deprived constituencies in the UK".

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Please let this thread be the one where Asda proves Jack’s talking rubbish and the squiggles finally realise she’s just a big fraud

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Flumps

VIP Member
  • Heart
  • Haha

Silver Linings

VIP Member
I can’t believe the TT have endorsed those. Appalled. Truly disgusting piece of shit human being. When you think she can’t go lower she manages it.

• Heart
  • Sad

Ennui

VIP Member
Just wanted to add there is a brilliant organisation called Depher helping destitute people who can't afford boiler repairs by doing them for free and also providing food.

If any of Jack Monroe's patreons happen to see this post please donate to organisations like this instead. Its much more beneficial than giving to Jack as myriad others on here have posted.

• Heart

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Fuck off, Jack. We all saw you donate crates of fucking prunes that you got for free to your local foodbank. How dare you lecture people on what to give.

• Heart
Reactions: 72