Jack Monroe #230 Black-ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in the same boat @Fruitjack. Feeling rough as hell.
Joining you both in that boat - rough isn't it! Feeling quite lucky though that isolation ends on 23rd due to when symptoms started so hopefully will be ok for Christmas, sorry to hear you have to miss it with family. Hope you both feel ok x

On topic - shall we pledge not to yomp around the local area looking for fish and chips a la monroe?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Phew what a ride.

I have been doing the mad Christmas rush rush things before the small ones finish for the festivities even though Boris and co are doing their best to duck it up. + Along with COVID being all agressive.

She's so snarky all the time it's no wonder she's exhausted by so angry and bitter all the time. Cheer up love, crack open the sholer and wise up!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Silly question, do you need an account to see the comments?
No idea, because I don't post on the site in question. But legally that might not make a difference.

Despite MacAlpine v Bercow (and indeed Monroe v Hopkins) there are still quite a few edge cases about libel on the Internet that haven't been explicitly said. Although most (eg "is a retweet, in itself, libel?") would be ruled to be libel, I suspect.

I'm not a lawyer though.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Joining you both in that boat - rough isn't it! Feeling quite lucky though that isolation ends on 23rd due to when symptoms started so hopefully will be ok for Christmas, sorry to hear you have to miss it with family. Hope you both feel ok x

On topic - shall we pledge not to yomp around the local area looking for fish and chips a la monroe?
Happy to take the pledge..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

DON’T YOU KNOW I’M VEGAN?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.