Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There hasn't been a homebound train chaos yet. Options are:

1. She's still there, lost at conference like an idiotic fly unable to find the doorway she entered by
2. She's still there and is at the very exclusive eaterie Five Guys with her new panel friends explaining how she could make the food better herself with tinned potatoes and grated corned beef
3. Louisa was following the outbound train chaos, rode her bike there at top speed, seized her phone and threw it into the sea
4. The train journey was uneventful
Train chaos with football fans.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Anyone else notice how clean Jack's hands are in the photograph of her holding the lemon opal fruits? If she can wash them to go "to conference" then why can't she wash them when handling food? They look almost as white as mayonnaise.
She trimmed her nails, too. (The thumb nail, at least 😬)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

kachoochoo

VIP Member
What on earth is a hybrid cassoulet?
can't even remember. i think it was whatever she put in the slow cooker that time when we had a really hot day in early summer and she got in the hammock saying it was a slow cooking kinda day

Was it The Other Bennett Sister? I really enjoyed that!
it was indeed!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Eurgh

VIP Member
How many starburst are there in your house though?

Also, off topic but I can’t hold it in any more opal fruits is a fuken stupid name and starburst is much better, only a dickhead who had no idea or understanding of what an opal looks like would think it would be a good name for purple, red, orange or green cuboid sweets
Plus they always tasted stale.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

veryfondoftea

VIP Member
I have been helping look after an elderly relative and have spoken to many official people if you put it in writing and leave it with your will papers, then whoever you give power of attorney to when you start to reach old age can start putting it into place.

The money side of things is just bascially their savings accounts but rather than wait till i die they can use it from 18 or whatever. I have also decided that i will keep putting x amount in a month even when they are older therefore they will have something to spend throughout their life rather than a lump sum at the end.

It just means that they will have something for themselves and they wont have to have the worry off looking after me.

There might be a more official way but right now this works for me. Also as i have found out looking after my relative things change over time so its best to have an adaptable plan so it can be changed easily.
Thank you! That's really helpful

Reactions: 10
I've interacted with Jack in the past also on Twitter. She was tagged in something posted by someone I vaguely know, I replied and she was so incredibly rude. To be honest it's a huge reason why I don't go on Twitter much these days. It was all so unnecessary.

Blocking her was one of the best things I ever did.
Same babe x

JuliaGulia

Chatty Member
read a book recently that retells p+p and subsequent events from Mary's pov. Mr Collins comes off surprisingly sympathetically. I can't look at him in a bad light anymore
Was it The Other Bennett Sister? I really enjoyed that!

• Heart

veryfondoftea

VIP Member
I have already put in place that as soon as i get of the age where i am unable to do things on my own, ie, cook, clean up and bath that my children put in into care.
Going off topic here but how did you put that in place? I would like to do something similar

Reactions: 8