Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marj24

VIP Member
Much as I enjoy responding to JM's grifting and piss poor recipes, while she is continuing a media silence I will not respond to old content. New shite, another matter!

Reactions: 19

GoLando

VIP Member
I know it’s not Jack but I have to share this as it’s so Jack....two cheeks of the same arse!
Oh, and yes - no longer private.

On topic - I wonder what momentous political event will bring Jack back, candyman style. After all she did politics BEFORE she did food! Will Hancock being the absolute sleaze many already suspected be enough? I half expected Politic Jack to come out to play when Cummins was having his moment.
The posho thing of not finishing sentences really annoys! (Me - see, just fucking finish the sentence!)

“I may have missed IT”

• Heart

MooBelle

VIP Member
'Twas me!

It will do the opposite and give you the proper rage if you ever see it zooming up though confirming my theory that the majority of people (particularly on social media) are dumber than a box of hair.
Mate, seriously though...
It actually dipped below 800 (give or take 300k) and I got really excited to see it go to 300,799 ,(or similar) then it jumped up to 812 and I got soooòoo angry!

• Haha

hollowhusk

I totally agree, there are many ways of dealing with issues with finances, coming to agreements with creditors, utilities, payment options and even IVAs if necessary. But all of these things require facing the problem and dealing with people, rather than ostritching. I don’t know why Jack hasn’t done the accounts or tax return, but getting into a cycle of strike off and being late and racking up fines turns a bad situation into a really bad one.

When all of us were ripping it out of ‘bridge appreciation Jack’ I think that was when we truly became Trolls.

who’s that threatening to visit MY bridge?

with a hometown of many bridges - she can defo stay the fuck away from the North
I love those bridges, I've only crossed them once since Covid hit but used to cross them at least weekly and every single time I go over the QC there is a sense of awe in the engineering.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

StringyMango

Chatty Member
Does anyone else just do a super-cringe when they see photos of people doing yoga? Like, I get the same level of second-hand embarassment as watching David Brent doing his dance in The Office, or a certain someone posing on a sideboard in her undies.

But I am a jealous, frumpy old frau.
I do too @Mr Krabs. Yoga is not about throwing absurd shapes. So much more than that.

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Imagine we got a visit from @jack
OMG I finally did it. This iconic video, which I swore I could never watch because I can’t tolerate cringe… I watched it. Well, I tapped out with two minutes to go, but I’m only human.
Well done! It's pretty bad, I had to forward through the waffle. Now go pat a floof or have chippy chips as a reward!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lanie

VIP Member
TERRIBLE she looks like a complete state and a right condition. Also like Cooper has tried eating her alive in her sleep from the baldy old fellah side x good luck Coops we're all counting on you 🐯
Is that styled like that or has she just woken up. No offence but i wouldnt be paying those prices for that. Seems a waste of money to be honest. Each to their own and glad shes well.

Reactions: 17

MancBee

VIP Member
@MancBee I've listened to it quite a few times and it sounds like 'and a comment'. After replaying that initial two seconds so many times I now have extreme anxiety from Jack's massive face looming over me. Fortunately thanks to that serendipitous #gifted AD I've just put in an order for some Neal's Yard Remedies and I'm feeling better already.
Good call, you've got better hearing than me. Now you point it out it does sound like "and a comment".

StringyMango

Chatty Member
By the way today is the anniversary of the free school meals uproar in UK (though not sure if Jack had stuck her take in yet)

She was very BUSY posting pictures of herself as a man
View attachment 622888Leading to this brutal takedown by a squig

View attachment 622889
Is this for real? I hadn't discovered Tattle this time last year. Could someone please direct me to the appropriate thread if so. Thank (space) you.