Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Redacted by the Kremlin 😂😂

So much for @

Sorry toddler got my phone. I meant to say what happened to “one and done” now Jack double/triple test recipes? Did some good come out of DKL saga? Or are they being as inconsistent as ever?
That was then this is now etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Emmapism

VIP Member
The new season of Horders in America is on episode 4 and I'm going to watch it tonight but seeing the state of that kitchen and those shelves, bloody hell! Talk about having the starter before the main course!!
I have to be really on top of clutter because I live in a tiny cottage but seeing all that shite makes me cringe and want to pull my eyelids inside out. Urgh no.
How are you watching it? I haven't seen the last couple of series of Hoarders because I couldn't watch it in the UK! It's my not so guilty pleasure.

These people often have serious issues but I'm mainly here for the loads of clutter to slightly less clutter before and afters 😁

• Heart
In other news I feel a bit Jack-esque as I decorated part of mine and Mr. Kebab's house with pictures of us through the years (Half my bloody life) 🥴
I assume Mr Kebab has equal representation in the pics though, no? The thing about Jacks pictures is that 90%
of them, or at least the ones we get a glimpse of, seem to be of just her.

Eurgh

VIP Member
I worked with this guy in a course for university students where we, as teachers, had to eat lunch with our classes so they could practise English. Every day he would sit down, open a carrier bag, and take out an ENTIRE WATERMELON. Then he would start eating it with a spoon while all the students just stared and tried to figure out the best way to ask WTF was going on.

He mostly just ate melons TBH, and was always getting into argunents with people because he insisted that melons were protein-rich. I never said anything to him about it, but in his first week of working with us he needed a translator to take him to the hospital for a blood transfusion, and he told us not to worry, as it was a regular thing for him. Um...

I had other vegan co-workers who always made a point of showing the normal food they ate, just in case anyone had any doubts!
Not gonna lie, I could easily do that in summer.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Just scrolled right back on her IG. So. Much. Tat.

137 pieces of cutlery? Whhhhyyyy????

ETA that’s not a charity shop. That’s her house
Were photos 1 and 3 taken on the same day, or are these meant to be separate shopping sprees?

Reactions: 20