Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
God she's annoyed me this morning! She absolutely THRIVES off the climate of fear on twitter, and it's absolutely the reason she's able to speak to people the way she does on there, to the point they have to issue grovelling apologies and back off whenever she decrees that they've stepped over some invisible line. She's a 337k-follower blue tick account who doesn't give a shit about slapping folk down, and encouraging others to do so, but wants to complain every time someone takes issue with one of her moronic tweets. Urgh she's grating my mushrooms man.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 88

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
So, the they/them was there 100% at least an hour ago when I last checked her bio.

It has gone now.

Conclusions to be made.

1. She has her phone.

2. She lied earlier about not having access to her phone all day.

3. She is on here all day checking on what we say.

4. She cannot give a toss about her pronouns.

5. I have too much time on my hands.

6. I am getting too angry for my own good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Like is she genuinely going to know the difference whether the correct measuring tablespoon was used or not?
TBH I don’t think this has anything to do with a recipe. It’s also completely humourless and quite nasty.
Jack is being patronising in the extreme here because she wants Louisa to feel small, useless and stupid. She wants Louisa to do all this and then say “it’s so difficult, you are an absolute genius darling, I don’t know how you do it, I’m not worthy”. Because Louisa is clearly an intelligent woman doing a difficult, stressful and important job, and therefore she needs taking down a peg or two.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Arsov Cooper

I just had the slowest take on something ever, it’s colder than the fish in her 3 freezers
It was the new Frau who has a name based on Cooper- the avatar is an orange kitten, and I recall someone said she probably got the kitten from a family member. Her mum has a relative of Coopsy doesn’t she? His brother or something. The kitten was from the same source as Cooper, they were probably related

Where are my manners? Welcome to new Fraus and Herrs to the cabal cable canal of bullying ninnies and sad hausfrauen. Please, if you feel you can, let us know your “lightbulb” moment that brought you here? Many of us carry the shame of having bought her book or tried to cook her recipes.
Thank(space)you for the welcome. I arrived here via Lauren Goodger. I'd not come across JM for years, but remembered the hoopla surrounding 'A Girl Called Jack' and thought at the time there was something slightly odd about it all. Then I noticed her again some years back when she was quoted as saying she was going to 'chop my tits off', which I thought was even more odd. I've been thrilled to get all the background (and lots more) here on Tattle. And you're all so funny.
Re my avatar. I just googled 'cat's arsehole' and there he was. A word of warning; don't do that if you're eating.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

LavaFlake

VIP Member
I totally agree (wow) that the processes for top surgery are not accessible and expensive. However almost all breast enlargement surgeries are reversible, or at the very least the implants can be taken out. Top surgery is also a major operation and in my opinion does need a full assessment as its not reversible. To compare the two isn't right.

Not commenting on the other thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Hollaaa

VIP Member
So sieves are interchangeable, coriander is supposed to be dusty and Jack's a cunt. Got it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Pocahontas

VIP Member
All I’m going to say is @traumatised sideboard is going to need all-day treatment after her skim though about octopus dildos when she grunkas later.

About the other stuff - she’s a liability. She’s desperate to be seen as controversial without caring who she upsets, jumps on anyone who dares to disagree and drops more breadcrumbs than a packet of stuffing.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 83

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Do you remember the time she had an incredibly high covid fever and was tweeting (in a fugue state?) endless lists of childhood comfort foods? That must be up there on the surreal list...
Or ... when she lovingly listed all the items you can get in a Harvester salad bar. Wild night.

• Haha
Reactions: 83

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
It’s old news now, and everyone has explained perfectly just how wrong those recipe ”instructions“ for L Jesus Compton on her bike were, but here’s a hot take from my friend Albert.

72D773AE-8E1A-4CBF-9CA4-07D90BAE2E05.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

girolle

• Haha
Reactions: 81

Shawads

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210414-104746.png
Screenshot_20210414-104824.png

So much niche getting all up in here. One can? That is LITERALLY her life's WORK!!!!

I'm intrigued about the back of shop discussions regarding who are the best people to collaborate on this Tom and Marcus extravaganza. Clearly at some point she was privy to something otherwise why would she have made that twitter comment about something in the pipeline?
Someone somewhere must have vetoed her input.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Yel

Chatty Member
She's always talking about the most juvenile things and saying it costs brand work. When actually what costs her brand work is her nasty attitude not school girl try hard humour.

She could have been one of those influencers with a million in the business account slowly withdrawing it. But she couldn't help herself so blew it with the big names like Sainsbury's and Samsung who dropped her after seeing how toxic she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Falkor

VIP Member
A friend of mine did 2 months as an inpatient at the Priory for alcohol addiction and had to give up her phone the entire time she was there, so if Jack is getting help of that nature (and bloody well done her if she is, to be honest) then it's likely as a day patient.

Meanwhile, as the geese start their annual migration north over the top of Scotland, one poor soul didn't feel up to the trip.

20210415_094212.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha

Harrybosch

VIP Member
Actual question- why can't she have her phone during 'treatment'? Sadly it's been a hard and strange year and I have had more than one student in hospital/ ICU, as well as my own dad being in hosputal and then dying. Everbody had phones and other devices with them.
She's being treated for social media addiction

• Haha
  • Heart