Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shawads

VIP Member
Said child is 10 this year, so the awful memories have faded, but it definitely contributed to my postnatal depression. Do still have some physical issues which are unlikely to get better fingers crossed it doesn't turn into incontinence as I get older...
Babe, same 😘

Reactions: 13

onlysunshine

I am a Taurus😊. Not sure if I part of a herd or need to hang with the goats , my moon is on Capricorn. Love to all with 2nd lockdown birthdays xx. Cannot watch tomorrow have to work .
Oooh my moon is Aquarius apparently! Wonder who else will join our herd

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I’m Taurus. I just had to ask my kids what star sign they are.

I only have one request for a forever home and that’s an en suite bathroom- it’s my dream for retirement after we leave the desert. If money was no object I would love to live in The Barbican- I looked it up once, not gonna happen!
It’s a great short cut across the square mile

Reactions: 12
Blue tick accounts are also supposed to be public. You aren't supposed to private them every time you do a chaos/people disagree with you and you go off in a huff. It's against Twitter's TOS. 🤭
One of the many times she privated I looked into it, and it seems like they do allow some time on private if it is an individual account for a person now in response to the amount of hate some people can be deluged with (notJack). They don’t define clearly where the tipping point would be to make it not a public figure anymore though.

Organisations still can’t private.

Reactions: 12

Captainmouse

VIP Member
It is my turn to make diner for the people in the four flats on our side of the building today. I am making Moussaka main, with a chocolate orange trifle for pudding (sod off Jack with your manky packet crap). I am so pleased it was my turn on this day of reflection. I plate up the food and leave it on each doorstep, they then all come to the doors to collect it.

Has Jack done anything community spirited like that? No, thought not. (I am not sure the neighbours would want her food to be honest)

As I am cooking for other people, can I call myself a chef?
Absolutely!

Reactions: 11

Lanie

VIP Member
I am the Arian that kinda started it off. My apologies if it's annoyed any one, it's nice to me though, the whole chart is well represented by the cabal! ♥ We're the mofo stars ⭐

Back to Jack, I've seen no trolling from any of us, we can be a tad mean girls, but, it's all in jest, and even I have genuine concern for her not getting the right help/support irl, hence the chaos online. (She doesn't have to read us at all!) I've found this a lovely, supportive group, made up of all types of people. She can't stand being an eternal outsider, she's too narc to ever realise she is the crux of the situation.

She's just a silly sod, all in all.
Who's trolling what now?!

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Many happy returns, @Vroo! I hope you have a wonderful day.

I am feeling rather delicate today after too much champagne and gin yesterday. Hangovers in your 40s are no joke 😩

Read through the last thread and I am still none the wiser as to what BBC thing was meant to be about?

Totally clueless. Just like Jack.
Ditto not a scooby

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I also played 'We are the Pigs' out of my bedroom window when next door was being raided but I was Young and knew no better.
Ok we need to go back in time so I can be your friend.
It’s a two way street, in the future we go to a gig and see Neil Tennant sitting with David Walliams and the Cameron’s next to them
Edit 🥕

• Haha
Reactions: 10