Jack Monroe #168 Darling, bit gauche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Brian Butterfield and @fauxpoor - you are joint thread title champs. Your prize: a plate of Jack’s latest foray into embracing her Greek roots.

Recap of last thread

1. Her goal is to write so many books that’s there’s one for all seasons and reasons.
  2. She’s an ‘anxious first time plant mom’.
  3. Old news but let’s have another lol in honour of her honorary double doctorates.
  4. Don’t forget the Big Book Weekend live event at 1.30pm.
  5. Oh. Hmm. Her Twitter has been deactivated.
  6. Her Instagram is private as well. Hope everything’s ok ...?
  7. [*]
    Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.
    [*]

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
What I find really funny is even though Sir Matt highlighted that Leeds fan guy earlier giving him tit all his fans have been really reasonable and called out the behaviour like adults. Jack’s fans would have been issuing the guy death threats and harassing him in Dms . Seems like Matt just quite rightly called the guy out but hasn’t given it a second thought. ADULT.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I do hope she manages to leave for a bit, look after her mental health and give SB an amazing birthday.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Oh, chicken names make me cry. A friend rescued some wingless ladies and named them all after fem hygiene products with 'no wings'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Her going awol on SM is all pre-fight warm up. She's shown she's willing to get her knees grazed, she'll take on the rozzers, and now the silent pysch out for tomorrows debate (fight).

She's probably filming a Rocky-esque montage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Dear heart and headgear aficionado traumatised sideboard does a sterling job of keeping count of words
I am not so forensic however it feels like sundays= chaos more than any other weekday.
The first few weeks of January were hard though, that was a new one every day

Reactions: 29
When she deactivated for 40 hours last year, it was only us who noticed.
We were pretty much the whole viewership on the DM live too. Her biggest 'fanbase' can't bloody stand her!!!

Also, second ponderings on her absence, I thought the grazed knee tweet was today until I saw the comments following it, she's making out she was the kerfuffles in London today. twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Fighting people twice her size and taking a police officer down, wow. Not adult behaviour and not something to post on your work account.

I'm still laughing at @Orphan_Black's Rocky montage scenario. Jack in a satin bathrobe with Vaseline on her eyebrows doing a punchy pose.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.