Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blurp

VIP Member
🔺Here in the plague pits it is bonkers. I taught a lesson this morning with only one student left in school- the rest have covid/ are quarantined/ are being kept off. SO many teachers have the covid that there are all sorts of random people doing lessons, like the receptionist and HR lady. I think we are one step away from the bus drivers being roped in....
I've a friend teaching next door in Oman 📐. They've been online teaching for months now - her class are used to her kitten joining in 😁. However, the country has been ruthless about closing borders, curfew, etc. It sounds pretty wild where you are. AD or D?

Reactions: 14

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
I'm shocked that there are any left willing to work with her tbh!

Just as a comparison i made Rachel Roddy's potato and greens tonight with roast chicken (horrendous photo , thanks winter) ...literally just potatoes , some leafy greens , oil, garlic and dried chillies so very cheap yet INSANELY delicious, so simple to make and so full of flavour! Lots of people do what Jack does, they just do it much better. The fact that she is still getting any work as a food writer is absolutely fucking mind boggling.

ETA i bring up rachel roddy so much! I'm not secretly her posting from Rome...i bloody wish
I love her writing and her recipes

• Heart

kachoochoo

VIP Member
It's the actual keyboard from the earlier video. Looks like a shadow on the wall but it's the back of the keyboard. Dino can be seen in the video.
it makes sense on the video, but I still can't parse the dino photo. it looks like a radiator cover! this is hurting my little brain! 😖

EddieBeds

VIP Member
I’ve got it set up so any member can. Anyone any idea? I’m scared of asking in that Forum Business section!
It’s just enabled me to message you - hopefully you receive it!

If you click into the users profile/thumbnail it should give you the option then. I lose track of all the rules as to what you can do when!

Reactions: 13

Missmopps

VIP Member
I can’t see there’s much chance she’d part with her hard earned cash (ha!) to pay for her son to have music lessons.
I’m sure I read or saw very recently that she was asking for recommendations for piano lessons for SB..?

Reactions: 13

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
it makes sense on the video, but I still can't parse the dino photo. it looks like a radiator cover! this is hurting my little brain! 😖
It was confusing me too, it’s like an optional illusion. It looked too narrow to be the same keyboard!
It made sense to me once I looked at left hand side of the keyboard, from the bottom to the top. I hope this helps, but I’m worried I’ve just made it even more confusing!

Reactions: 12

Fruitjack

VIP Member
Can any lovely Frau or Herr post me to the clip of lovely Matt tutting or whatever it was he did in DKL?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Fruitjack

VIP Member
Hope I’ve done this right. I read the thread on the Forum Business section and I still don’t get it. I have over 200 posts and I think I am set up correctly but I don’t see any options to message anyone. Where would I do it? Could someone message me so I can see what happens?

Reactions: 10