Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmapism

VIP Member
I have loved the Big Issue this year. Started a subscription since Armando Iannucci tweeted how much th sellers were missing out due to the first lockdown and I love reading about actual people doing stuff for their communities without it being sappy (and their sudoku). They had Michael Sheen in it the other day, and it made me think of some of the Fraus who had declared their love for him here :)
I've watched 7 episodes of the second series of Staged already. Saving the final one for tomorrow. Love you Michael 💟😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm on a calorie counting website ( not myfitnesspal), and it's very like mumsnet, in that if someone asks a reasonable question, they get shot down in flames with replies like "read the home page like everyone else', and they don't like new members. So cliquey.
Yet another reason I love these threads
wlr?

Might be too short.

Reactions: 10

Debarkle

Chatty Member
A few mentions 👀 of Jack here

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Not to forget that gang violence is a thing. And a falling out between two kids isn't just a little bout of fisticuffs, it can very easily escalate into murder, as it has done many, many times before, whether other 'friends' or older relations get involved or not. She couldn't deal with County Lines grooming. She wouldn't be able to maintain confidentiality. She wouldn't be able to tolerate being called every name under the sun or a tall, angry lad telling her she was poor white trash without wanting to resort to her default physical assault. And the other staff, the ones you rely upon to keep you safe, well, they'd fucking ate her. Not to mention the fact that a quick Google whilst going through the applications would show that she's declared to the newspapers that she carries a knife. Instantly IN THE FUCKING BIN.
I have no idea where my original post that you’ve quoted has gone!!

Reactions: 8
<<<<off topic soz admods>>>>

Why can’t I start a new thread? Not on Jack but someone else, I emailed customer care few days ago but no reply

Edit - sorted 😎

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7