Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peeky_Mink

It's all so confusing. So is or isn't 44 year old Louisa Compton (Head of News and Current Affairs and Sport at Channel 4), who stole Jack Monroe's Brexit tins and gave her the long covid, living there still? Why does Jack change her mind on this every 2 minutes? Why did Jack post that horrendously embarrassing sadface selfie? Why did she tweet Chancellor Rish-mate her life story? Did she really pass on that £20 to that grifter?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

MancBee

VIP Member
@BlendedSlop thank you for the reminder we are in need of lolz
But nobody is asking her to discuss Louisa's finances, they are saying it isn't right for anyone to be freeloading off her when she hasn't got enough for herself (allegedly). Everyone should pay their way in life, Louisa is not an exception. If Jack is pleading poverty and expecting people to put into her tip jar, why is she allowing someone else to sponge off her?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Yel

Chatty Member
Catching up but the audacity of saying she earns 23k and takes no dividends and then shortly after claims she's now #excludeduk. How much disrespect does she have for her followers to say such contradictory things? Does she ever see a hashtag trending and not try to jump on it💩

You wouldn't have a limited company if you earnt 23k. I'd be surprised if her gross income is not at least 100k in the last 12 months

• Heart
  • Wow
I think the clapping was well-intentioned at the start and it did give people a boost when countries first went into lockdown. However as clap for carers went on here I found it more and more just an empty gesture and would get annoyed about how people would try and out-do each other. People would forget social distancing cavorting about with a drum on the street or something daft. Then there was all those people who crowded onto the bridges in London to celebrate it. Apparently hospitals had spikes at a & e after clap for carers because of people doing daft things.

I also think that at the beginning everyone had some adrenaline to get through everything, being locked up was a new weird experience we needed help with and we imagined this being this 'we'll put our all into it and get this sorted and it'll be fine soon.'

Nobody has any adrenaline anymore. We all know this is not going to be over any time soon. Add into the fact that it doesn't matter how much I clap if the government makes decisions to routinely fail everyone. We opened up too early to eradicate it in the spring and track and trace had too many problems. We allowed international travel and didn't properly quarantine people coming from abroad. We locked down too late in November. We didn't lockdown hard enough in November. We came out of lockdown too early in December. London didn't get put in a strict enough tier after lockdown. They shouldn't have promised anything for Christmas from the start. The government's appalling management has resulted in too many public being dismissive of self-isolation, of complying with track trace, of quaranting themselves etc.

Clapping is just a charade now.

• Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Is this GDPR compliant? Didn't she not set up a privacy for thrifty shades? Also of all the things to pull out idk why I'm choosing this. I'm finding her posed crying aged 13 on Bebo self a little too much I guess.
That selfie...😅 Bebo is just it! Feel like pure shit just want Caroline back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
'Neither do you have any idea about my situation' 😂 Mate you never have a fucking untweeted thought.
And that selfie. If she wasn't so manipulative I would almost feel sorry for her. She is so gauche and lacking self awareness. Beyond cringe.
Is Jack ever ever grateful for anything? Ever? She has a lovely healthy son, a nice house, two living parents and siblings nearby, a supportive co parent. Yet she still maintains her life is the shittest out of everyones.

• Heart
  • Haha

waffle maker

VIP Member
Ways to support the NHS:

- pay your tax and NI (and on time!)
- stay inside except for essentials (eg asda dad chat)
- no unnecessary hospital visits (for black eyes)
- always vote (eg in brexit referendum)

- WASH YOUR HANDS!

(does Jack ever wear a mask? I can’t remember a mask selfie?)

• Heart
  • Wow

Peachy9

VIP Member
"Thunderclap" is the noise my breasts make when I jump up and down without a bra on 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart

colouredlines

VIP Member
This whole thing is wild. Clapping started out as a spontaneous gesture early in Spanish lockdown (then became an annoying daily thing, but as we had a stricter lockdown than other European countries, options for fun were limited), and videos were widely shared internationally, so first it's mad that the UK version apparently had a founder and organiser etc...

...but Jack jumping onboard is a hilarious, desperate display of ego. Literally here the very first time it happened - and it really was very heartfelt and touching in the beginning - healthcare workers said, "thanks, we appreciate that, but please be aware that we have insufficient equipment and many of us are dying." There were Spanish memes about voting not clapping before the UK even started clapping the first time, and I'm pretty sure the UK had similar not long after, so this take is colder than a bowl of bacon porridge that's spent an hour being photographed on the porch floor.

• Heart
  • Haha

Boogs

VIP Member
What on earth is she crying about?!?! If there is ever a time to poke your head out of your little narc bubble and realise just how bloody fortunate you are it’s now you ridiculous cunt 😡

• Heart
  • Haha

colouredlines

VIP Member
My favourite tweet is the one where she is accused of wanting a pay rise and she says Not for me.

What was all that crying at Rishi Sunak bollocks about the day before then?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68