Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I went to see my family last week. Mentioned to them that my eldest teenager had very different hair now (haven’t seen him since lockdown). They asked to see a photo.

I had to scroll through many photos of Jack before I realised had no up to date photo of my own child.

😳😳😳😳😳

PS: He’s very unimpressed by me taking photos of him. I’m not quite as bad as I sound.🙈 Not far off though.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

lalalanded

VIP Member
I was on the edge of my seat. And I can never watch too man videos of someone putting concealer on
Wish she'd just video her boyfriend in the shower as she knows that's why we're watching but no, I've gotta watch her make herself a green tea. But she doesn't really like green tea but she's gonna try this one with some lemon in it because she heard it was good. No wonder he's on Raya!

• Haha
  • Heart

SuperNurse

Swear to god, I want his hands round my throat now! He could put his cock up my nostril and I'd cum everywhere 🤤

I've had this obsession crush for 7 years, so why is this man still driving me fucking wild? He just keeps getting hotter and hotter, and I dunno how much more I can take (well, I'd still have enough room to take his cock) 😉

• Haha

Sarararah

VIP Member
This just proves that there is absolutely nothing going behind those gorgeous eyes other than football (and s3x, obvs,)
He is so animated and relaxed, talking so fast it's like another language......
Can you imagine how excited he would get if you asked him to explain the offside rule 😂

But yeah, totally perfection this clip 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Sarararah

VIP Member
God knows. Everyone is saying Jack but some people are saying they wasn’t together at that time since they kept splitting up
But it's at jack's house.

So I'm new, but I'm so bad, so bad that just from his tik tok and knowing the area he lives I found the details of his house when he bought it on Rightmove and layout and everything.....she does her videos in the study. I know I'm going to hell, but the mirrors in the dining area are from the previous owners too! They've done nothing to the house apart from change up the dressing room, put a drop ceiling in one lounge and turn another into a media room.

I'm otherwise a totally sane nearly 40 year old mother of 2.......

• Haha
  • Heart

Rehab

Have you seen the comment on the wag thread that someone has posted? It's off a villa forum/page saying how jack was always late to training, partying and shagging, and his family want all the money 🤷‍♀️
It says he shagged ‘anything that moved’ which should give us some hope.

• Haha

candylady

anyone else think he looks so much more relaxed compared to the last 2 games he totally different in a good way. maybe what went down with sasha has helped him :LOL::ROFLMAO:
imagine the feeling of your first goal! Bless him I just wanna celebrate by sucking him off kissing his face all night long

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

ebsx

My fella just turned round and said it was a shit goal for his first, nearly knocked him out. I can say that, the other women in our rehab meetings on tattle can say that, you cannot sunshine.

Was shit though wasn’t it. 😂 Sad his kit didn’t fall off or something but what can you do 🥺

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
WHAT A GOAAAAAAALLLLL (that deflected off his fat ass thigh muscle and was basically just lucky af)
😭😭😭 mind you a goal is a goal no matter how it goes in! I do think he will be a bit more excited when he scores his first proper goal though. I have to laugh at all of these little fan girls on tik tok who were commenting “omg I can’t believe none of the other players celebrated with him poor baby 🥺🥺🥺🥺” on a tik tok of him scoring. For starters he is a 25 year old grown man who doesn’t need to be babied. And also, if you actually cared to watch the game or the highlights you would have seen that they did actually celebrate with him seconds after the video cuts off 😂 I cba with them man it takes every part of me to not comment and rip them a new one but then I stop and remember they are legit 12.

• Haha