Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blubberbubber

Chatty Member
Rihanna’s playing the halftime show in a bit, so we pretty much know what Abe will be wanking to tomorrow morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

ruby1080

VIP Member
Who what where when
He posted the higher quality, “I’m a millionaire and can buy all the photos” versions of the same photos I did just before him 🤣

1676749138098.jpeg
1676749148651.jpeg

I love you Bae even when you shaved your beard and when you went to The Parade 😘 Please don’t ever do either again though, thanks xxxxxxxx

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
What's the translation of what the sportswear lady is saying about JG on twitter.
The tweet it's quoting doesn't mention Jack.
chrome_screenshot_1675189566443.png

I guess she divulges the information in the podcast, but if it's in Norwegian we definitely need a favour from Big Erl.
---

Rumours going around that City are interested in both Chilwell and Maddison.

I know Jack would love that to happen, but I worry Manchester wouldn't be able to handle it. The garms alone!
EQCabW2WAAQhKdD.jpg
tumblr_3a6e0ca673272724218b56963dd8dd23_c0121bd3_640.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

madamchristmas

VIP Member
god i had a dream that a video came out of some random girl giving him a blowie… he was at the front of like some show (sort of like where he was for ibiza rocks) on a big lounge chair and he leant forward to give the girl a kiss and then pulled her back to suck his dick. was super public and his dick looked like those long thin dinner candles

eurgh got ick from that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12