Jack Grealish #98 We love you Jack, please show us your crack

What spiritual activity would you like to do in the temple?

• Gong Bath

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Cupping

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Sage Burning

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Relentless Spanking

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Meditating

• Astral Projecting

• Communing with the Ancestors

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Tibetan Singing Bowels

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • P

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evenin’ all and happy juicy new year.
Thank God we are finally off the Christmas thread. Title thanks to @Starttheline and poll idea courtesy of Goku but girl I cannot for the life of me remember how to write your username.

Feck all’s been happening apart from a slick assist and Jack’s apparently got a temple of uncertain spiritual denomination installed in his back garden. 🕯📿🧘🏻‍♂️🧎

Let’s collectively manifest for some content ✨🙏✨

Sore back throwbacks (plz also manifest for the return of his body hair 🥲):
RW-COMP-GREALISH-CUPPING-1.jpg

1673135356545.png

1673135375418.png

1673135441977.png
Prince - Thieves in the Temple.mp3

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Evenin’ all and happy juicy new year.
Thank God we are finally off the Christmas thread. Title thanks to @Starttheline and poll idea courtesy of Goku but girl I cannot for the life of me remember how to write your username.

Feck all’s been happening apart from a slick assist and Jack’s apparently got a temple of uncertain spiritual denomination installed in his back garden. 🕯📿🧘🏻‍♂️🧎

Let’s collectively manifest for some content ✨🙏✨

Sore back throwbacks:
View attachment 1864528
View attachment 1864522
View attachment 1864523
View attachment 1864525Prince - Thieves in the Temple.mp3
Thank you jumpy ❤❤

What is P though?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you jumpy ❤❤

What is P though?
P is me trying to get off the poll maker and leaving a letter behind whatever you want it to be 😂 a vote for P can be a manifestation technique for the return of the snail/hairy bum area ✨🕯🙏🥲📿🧘🏻‍♂️🐌✨

• Heart
Reactions: 7
P is me trying to get off the poll maker and leaving a letter behind whatever you want it to be 😂 a vote for P can be a manifestation technique for the return of the snail/hairy bum area ✨🕯🙏🥲📿🧘🏻‍♂️🐌✨
P it is then 📿✨🐌🍑🍆✨📿

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks jumpy. I’m praying to father Bae that someone pulls his shorts off tomorrow 🙏🤲📿🧎‍♀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks for the new thread jumpy. I voted P to manifest the snail trail back too. My targeted ads are very on topic this morning
33428152-3905-4CE7-9C3C-3CD218DBEC20.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks for the thread!

This is my add
Screenshot_20230108_102003_Chrome.jpg

Let's get spiritual, spiritual (to the theme of Let's Get Physical).

I went for cupping, spanking, and hair regrowth.

Efp04fLXkAAHxvp.jpeg.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.