Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

madamchristmas

VIP Member
i’m actually gutted we lost the wc yesterday 😭😭😭😭 i was SO convinced that yesterday we were gonna win and if we win france then we’ll win the whole thing!!! was so sad man

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

333149O

VIP Member
092B16DB-1776-4D88-A34E-695F8D64F6DC.jpeg

0F00FCAA-8F3B-4F0B-941F-DA3355E6497F.jpeg

06FD57C2-C439-431C-9319-0724DA908FB6.jpeg

I feel like proper punched in the stomach. I dunno, for a good 15 minutes before the second French goal I thought fuck, we’re on fire here.

the refereeing didn’t go our way a few times, just feel like everyone notoriously hates the English 😭🥺

love yous all, we will do it, one day!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿❤ very grateful for all the content. wanna give them all a big hug especially my Harry K. I’ll stop waffling now hahah

• Heart

333149O

VIP Member
gonna give me besties a tree reveal, it’s the one in my room

5E9ADB74-E410-4796-9C36-B807ADB2F347.jpeg

ya missed it

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

jumpmoon

VIP Member
American babs I’ve got to make thanksgiving sweet potato casserole as a side for this years Christmas dinner for my rents cos apparently it’s Bruce Springsteen’s favourite food?! He’s not coming lol but that’s why it’s been requested 😂

I feel like only VRL would enjoy Christmas dinner chez jumpy cos I make a sprout gratin with bacon and double cream and parmesan and breadcrumb 🤤🤤 edit: even tho apparently she hates cheese?!?! What’s that all about?!

My ideal way to eat is to just shove everything in a giant Yorkshire pudding.

• Haha
  • Heart

cornflower

VIP Member
is he tensing or breathing in or something? like please? his nips look like they taste of black forest gateau, utterly glorious
3BDCE3F0-0DBD-4789-B585-82566FE317E0.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Gattle09

VIP Member
Looked like he was trying to pull it off at one point.

Cum on Bae, you know what you need to do 🍆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

madamchristmas

VIP Member
also dj tt tweeted that he lives next to the lake where the kids died… which means he lives super super close to me.

also i don’t know if it’s insensitive to talk about things like that because of the tragedy? really sorry if it is i’m not the most clued up person

• Heart

gohdkakdbdj

Girls I have been in a sulk all day 😔 it’s not fair, I love this team so much 💔
Have been trying to do Christmas stuff to cheer myself up
21E19209-D501-4531-B345-456DCF9EE57E.jpeg
@Violetroselily You absolute star 🤗 bae is finally home with me 🥹
37878204-9392-4F7C-A775-43E26D0FB893.jpeg

Have left bae in this because he’s cute but is Josh literally trying to morph into him? Is anyone else creeped out by this?
A6FD8320-840E-4034-B06A-933EDB9D0A21.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

Gattle09

VIP Member
My worst drunken do was a family christening, FIL started buying us cheap wine at 11.45 on an empty stomach. By the time I got home at 4PM I thought I was actually going to die of drunkenness, woke up at 7.30pm wondering where I was, where the kids were and how I had slept for over 24 hours. Kids were both in bed, RLF was at his Sunday night football so he had called my mum to come and look after me and the kids. My mums face was 😒 I was 37 at the time 😳

also never had baby showers, find them strange. The sniffing nappies to guess what the melted chocolate is 🤢 luckily they weren’t really a thing until a year or so after I had mine.

Going for bottomless brunch tomorrow so that should be fun.

• Haha
  • Heart