Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jumpmoon

VIP Member
All your trees look so beautiful and put together 😌💖

mine looks like it’s had a few

60842983-C86A-488B-A9A2-52DA62CA4A60.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14

333149O

VIP Member
lads I’m so stupid, I kept seeing you all say HD and I was like why do they keep saying high def like what are they on about?

handsome devil.. 🙄 stupid cow hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
Can’t believe Hendo actually brought their vibrator out for the warm up. Bae can’t either.

1670695595012.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

cornflower

VIP Member
I’m so gutted omg I feel like I’ll never feel joy again

our poor boys I just want to cuddle them all better

HATE FRANCE

ANYONE BUT FRANCE TO WIN

• Sad
  • Heart

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Anyone watch Masterchecf the Professionals?

I'm not the only one to notice this am I......

Screenshot_20221212_185913.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

333149O

VIP Member
girls, I might be getting a kitten.
my brother n his wife got one for their little boy but they are so shit with animals.
she already posted it on fb saying does anyone want it two days in and deleted the post.

I feel so sorry for the little bab, I messaged saying if you can't look after him I will have him :(

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
hahaha
no, well, I said can I just leave please. I can't even talk about it it's so triggering.

also at a baby shower once I got so shitfaced (it was set up like a wedding in fairness with lots of booze), huge blackout. I threw pizza at someone and called them a weird cunt, smashed my phone, texted my ex, had a physical fight with my sister when I got home ?? I never fight. I had like 20 missed calls off a taxi company idr how I got home.
You were only supposed to eat afternoon tea and guess the baby's weight 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I used to make potions in a little bowl with all of the stuff you'd find in the bathroom e.g bit of shampoo, bubble bath, shaving foam etc until one day I added wee to it and got told off

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick

gohdkakdbdj

I hope when Jack catches up on his thread tonight, he sees us talking about another man and thinks “challenge accepted”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
You don't know true hangxiety until you have woken up the night after the Christmas party, having been sick all over your (employer funded) hotel bed, been told you called your whole team cunts and have no recollection of anything post 9pm. Spent the entire day in the office waiting to be pulled aside by my manager thinking either the hotel had complained, or someone had raised a grievance for being called a cunt

This is why I do not go hard at work events anymore

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow