Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Looks like he's just seen a really good magic trick and doesn't know how it was done 🥹
City or England need to bring in the guy from this video (below) and film it. If it's ENT I want to see this with JG and Coady (he would have very animated reactions), if it's City, I think JG and Bernardo would be funny. Of course I'd never turn down a Jack/John pairing, either. 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Starttheline

VIP Member
What's your book? Was it the boiler one? I thought that was ended?

I'm so confused

I need a list of all the current fics you're all reading/writing please x

🥵 I have a sudden need to repent my sins and have him crush my soul 😩
Yes boiler bae. Would have been a good point to end on actually but am still going with it, a few chapters left!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

madamchristmas

VIP Member
Ok theories on the gay premier league couple the sun reckon will come out?

I'd just love to get to a place where the men can be as safe and comfortable with their sexuality as the women are.

It just needs the first one to be brave enough, but who'd want to be the first knowing how vile so called supporters can be?
everyone saying it’s reece james and mason mount but i can’t see it man… absolutely NO idea who it could be.

except jack grealish and ben chilwell.

Donald23

VIP Member
Do you know like how they had the queen life sizes for the jubilee, will they be doing full squad ones for the World Cup?

guccijumper

nah have use seen them things on tiktok with the voice filter i beg one of use with a funky accent read stn in the deep voice one