Jack Grealish #83 JG got cupped by the luckiest quack, shame about the towel that covered his crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I'm sure that it will only take him meeting me to realise he's actually gay and wants to fuck me senseless and marry me

Definitely gonna happen and all that.

Reactions: 10
i need to start reading more intellectually stimulating books/magazines because i read this post and thought to myself ‘he’s got the type of fingers you want to lick the taste of yourself off’ like the thought of those fingers in my mouth or wrapped around my neck actually makes me feel physically unwell. and that’s stone cold proof i need to stop reading so much smut or go outside and touch some fucking grass my GOD.

Reactions: 12
rigjt honest answers only if somehow his willy got leaked and it was actually minuscule like tiny with smegma would u still fancy him

Reactions: 12
rigjt honest answers only if somehow his willy got leaked and it was actually minuscule like tiny with smegma would u still fancy him
always

I think I'd find it endearing and it'd just have me falling further down this sorry spiral

please jack just leak the nudes, it's just hurtful now

Reactions: 11

i’m a fickle bitch and don’t have time to waste on micro dicks no matter now pretty the package

Reactions: 8
more trails (rubae can compile a bumper post for us. an encyclopaedia of trails)

Reactions: 7
My friend actually gags when there is talk of a small Willy, she said they make her feel sick and has walked away from men mid dabble if it’s not up to standard.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.