Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
Yeah your back and with a beaut pic of Jack 😍

Every time someone says bench that Kangaroo gets into my head
always got the goods baby
FE77ECC6-2695-496A-9494-98FE63DF1009.jpeg

omg storytime met this boy with a rlly rlly bent cock like it was like a boomerang 🪃 and now wondering which way jgs bends, is it like a compass and points towards villa park

• Haha
Reactions: 11

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
do u recon when kdb scores in training jg whips his kecks down and starts slapping his willy about like proper giving it a helicopter to clap for him

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
I think if you cover up the shoes, he looks better than most. He doesn't seem to have the same severe trousers creases.
I flattened out the creases when I ironed them for him. I’d love him to add a little continental scarf, then at some point casually roll his sleeves up for a vein reveal. I like how you can still see how fit his torso is under the jumper.

Is @Violetroselily in a post-CBeebies wank coma?

That might be the wrongest thing I’ve ever written, hopefully anyone reading also read here yesterday.

• Haha
  • Heart

gohdkakdbdj

Got tons to catch up on but
8377F743-DADE-419A-9067-56A141C6805F.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Starttheline

VIP Member
I figure that I'm enjoying writing it, and hopefully it will be removed enough from the real Jack that even people with the ick will enjoy it.

Plus you're all so nice, you'll tell me it's good even if it's rubbish.

• Heart

cornflower

VIP Member
Think you need to also take the bread knife to the satisfyer because you are out of control
I’d just be like this though unless you take my hands and then I’d be humping sofas like a dog

I’m sorry father for I have sinned and tomorrow I will be very serious and family-friendly 📿

• Haha
  • Heart