Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gizmo24

VIP Member
I was thinking about bespectacled bab earlier!
View attachment 1646070

lots of love to everyone who needs it 💜💜
View attachment 1646078
Specsavers day was a good day. Don't know why buy just wondered what he will like when he's in his 70s. Is he going to look like a generic old man or will he be one of those that you could tell was really fit back in the day.

Hopefully he will go all silver fox around mid 40s, will need to slap on the sunscreen and stay off the alcohol. Do it for the tattlers Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

cornflower

VIP Member
You don’t want him coming out your box in the hallway?
it's the thought of him like putting his kit on, and he's on this set having to kneel down in this cardboard box and doing probably multiple takes of coming out of it and his face in that second screenshot is PROPER pooty and he advertises for the worst companies

would still sell my home to have him sit on my face.

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
Maybe we need a proper catch up. Been a while since we really delved in.

How are we all feeling? What are we all looking forward to in the next few weeks? What is our favourite picture of bab?
I feel so discombobulated lately does anyone else?! I am looking forward to christmassy food and drink making a comeback, 90s baby pop, autumn walks etc etc etc. current faves:
3B225CB9-F98C-41DA-B588-0808D50B38E1.jpeg
682140C9-A31D-4D86-90C0-0EEE2D37D03B.jpeg
8BA1407A-DC0F-44C8-A25B-DFEA8766472D.jpeg
69FD2CE2-F93D-4953-B3BE-16849E2188DA.jpeg

'just friends'

also can't pick less than ten favourite photos of the man 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart

Starttheline

VIP Member
My phone is due for an upgrade in less than a month and I have 312 JG photos. Moving them to Drive seems a bit weird but I don't want to delete them.

Maybe I won't upgrade my phone.

• Haha