Jack Grealish #82 Achoo 🤧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As erling would say, they didn’t believe in us

Jack looks super jacky here. So good.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
yeah obviously goldilocks ate the porridge an yeah obviously it was just right

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What do people make of the Hendo racism accusations? It sounds so unlikely to me but who knows?

Reactions: 3
What do people make of the Hendo racism accusations? It sounds so unlikely to me but who knows?
It seems as though people on social media are just assuming it's a racist comment, but there's no official word on why it's being investigated? And there's nothing to say that the FA are investigating Hendo and not the whole incident?

Arteta made a comment post match about what happens on the pitch stays on the pitch, which would make me think its nothing serious

Reactions: 4
It seems as though people on social media are just assuming it's a racist comment, but there's no official word on why it's being investigated? And there's nothing to say that the FA are investigating Hendo and not the whole incident?

Arteta made a comment post match about what happens on the pitch stays on the pitch, which would make me think its nothing serious
Twitter was on fire last night with people talking about it but then Twitter is a cesspit. I hope it turns out to be nothing, would he really shocking and disappointing if Henderson did make a racist comment.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.