Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jen667

VIP Member
My tight arsed parents told me that the tooth fairy only pays out for the first tooth and then after that you're on your own.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Starttheline

VIP Member
I cannot believe that I am a grown woman with a real job scrutinising my favourite nip, of a man I do not know.

right one.

• Haha

madamchristmas

VIP Member
currently sat at airport on my way to the canaries to visit my mommaaaaa

gosh i hope there’s no one looking over my shoulder at all this penis

• Heart
  • Haha

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Omg I’m late to the tooth fairy talk buttttt nostalgia 🥺 I used to get £1 I think but my tooth fairy would always leave me little tiny notes in little tiny writing and sometimes of be allowed to go to tesco and buy a single sprout (💀) to leave for her and we called them “fairy cabbages” 🥺🤍

• Heart
  • Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
the 🛌 is amazing oh my god I just melted into it like it was a heavenly cloud, new duvet and mf pillow proper lovely too

anyone else 13 years old and also listen to radio 1? they just played a clip of his thingy with josh and I’m like nahhhh I can’t be hearing his dulcet tones this early on a Thursday I’ve only just put my knickers on

• Haha
  • Heart

cornflower

VIP Member
ennit i get a headache when my ponytail is too tight i couldn’t imagine wearing a headband like that

double post don’t care holaaaaa jackyyyyy

oh my lord his thigh and please can he whisper filth to us in spanish and what's 'rim me please' in spanish?

• Heart
  • Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
slept through all of this lol omg his belly and ribs and crevice and penis but his face looks sort of funny like he’s had a botched facelift? did he get man of match what’s the award?
D35BFAE1-C819-476E-B455-7708D345940F.png
BCA6C8BD-2658-4372-8153-F0F4DAD5A404.png
7D47C347-C2A2-48B2-AA6D-289E5C2C63DF.png
F311C093-E841-4238-B6CE-50515E80966C.png
5115AA72-0728-4C60-A3FD-161A4E6D037C.png

also @cobette if I saw his BELLY IRL OMG I WPULD ACTUALLY BE IN A COMA

oh it says on the award hahah

Last edited:
  • Heart