Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ruby1080

VIP Member
Can’t get over those photos, he’s so beautiful.

@cobette was this you in the crowd here? He’s looking at someone like he knows.

1665305621042.jpeg

🐐 hat

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Gizmo24

VIP Member
FFS this is so hot 🌊🌊 ( me being suspicious could he be interested in a Spanish club further down the line or maybe just chatting with his man city Spanish speaking team mates, yes agree whisper Spanish in my earholes you hot fucker)
This is why he followed the Spanish girls, they are helping him learn. All perfectly innocent 😄

My takeaways from the video:
His legs are very hairy.
His arms are very veiny.
He's definitely sneaking Sashas eyeliners.
Why is his leg spread so wide.
I like that he's learning Spanish, his little tongue poke around that was sort of cute.
He's not ugly.

He's a long way off becoming profile pic again...I'd say I'm at about 20 29.9 %.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

spilldatea

VIP Member
do u think he walks funny
do u think he knows where the clit is

we know the answer to this is a hard no: remember how confused he looked when he was faced with a map? he would get lost even with clear directions imo and spend half the time rubbing your left flap

• Haha
Reactions: 14

rasperryripple

VIP Member
Morning weird dream last night but sadly not about JG! I went to bed visualising him riding round his new estate, topless on his lawnmower, bulging out of those Santorini training shorts but it didn’t help 😪

• Haha
  • Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
Sash is an only child Aquarian. She has a lot of independence and sass. Hope she secures more 💴💴 contracts, I think she could manage on her own v well without JG. They both travel for work so seems ideal to me not being together all the time. If she left he would have to employ someone to stir his pot noodle🥄
Bab I’ll stir that noodle for free.

• Haha
  • Heart

jumpmoon

VIP Member
ennit i get a headache when my ponytail is too tight i couldn’t imagine wearing a headband like that

double post don’t care holaaaaa jackyyyyy

Jesus Christ Alexa play Natasha Bedingfield I wanna have your Babies.mp3
when i become England manager we are gonna have 11 beautiful children and they will be the next England team 😌
he's gonna be chattin away to mimi and shopshop with his español 🇪🇸 maybe he's always looking at his phone cos he's on DuoLingo getting told off by the owl.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Venom

VIP Member
but *sigh I'm a guy 😂 😂 Jack I'll be waiting if you ever want to bang one in try something new 🥰🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13