Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rasperryripple

VIP Member
I think this is an EXCELLENT initiative that Premiere League teams should also explore. Perhaps we could all club together to sponsor Bae's crotch?

Love Honey is an obvious choice it’s not April Fools day right

Reactions: 1

Starttheline

VIP Member
i got the ick as soon as i saw him… dunno why he seems like a lovely geezer and nice looking but i just absolutely did not want to touch him
Was he shorter than you expected? That happened to me once, on one of the early dating sites. He hadn't said he was tall or anything, but he was just not what I was expecting. Threw me right off.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
off topic work chat

this lad always phones me at work lately and we work in different offices, it's definitely just to have a flirt I'm not an idiot BUT after a 40 min flirt chat, I throw off my headset when he said he's going. I stand up to stretch my legs, turn to my mate at her desk and say "he's in love with me he is".. lads the call was still connected on teams.

I was about a metre away and my headset was hung over the partition of my desk but DO WE THINK HE HEARD ME?!??! SOS.
Just another thought, I haven't used Teams for direct calls for a while so might be wrong, but if one person disconnects the call, doesn't it stay open until you also hang up? I.e. you would be the only one connected if he had hung up already