Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ruby1080

VIP Member
Going for an early shower so I’m prepared for the match/Pep unleashing disappointment and sad times.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
guys
remember how I said my family member was gonna be a mascot at the villa game, well. let’s just say I’m extremely jealous of a child rn hahaha. could potentially be outing so I won’t keep them up long but yeah

pics gone but I’m still jealous
I missed it because I was making rice 😭😭😭😭😭

• Heart

lozzajb

It’s half 7 in the morning and now I really want pasta - guess that’s what I’ll be having for dinner tonight

• Heart
  • Haha

Gattle09

VIP Member
I’ve got so much work to now before 5.30 but the excitement of plane spotting Bae has ruined me. Phone getting hidden now.

• Haha

333149O

VIP Member
Just another thought, I haven't used Teams for direct calls for a while so might be wrong, but if one person disconnects the call, doesn't it stay open until you also hang up? I.e. you would be the only one connected if he had hung up already
I usually always do this same thing where I just take off my headset and wait for him to disconnect and he usually does it pretty much right away and the window just disappears when he does it so it’s wishful thinking but not sure if we both have to 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 2

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Is his hand not on his lower back?

Idk every part of him except his peen is sort of melding into the guy behind him

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
Just another thought, I haven't used Teams for direct calls for a while so might be wrong, but if one person disconnects the call, doesn't it stay open until you also hang up? I.e. you would be the only one connected if he had hung up already
I don't think so, only with meetings that isn't it?

• Sad
  • Heart

Gattle09

VIP Member
I could only see Ryanair too.
Someone on Twitter has the same picture that I have on here as their picture on Twitter, it confuses me. Luckily they are pro Bae but I need to change my picture now.

• Heart

Starttheline

VIP Member
Basically what @Gossgossgoss9888 has said.

Your head can either be up, like Bae is demonstrating in the first photo, or you could have it flat, either looking to the side or face into the pillow/bed. Wanking material can be placed in front of you or at the side if you are facing that way.

Arms can be propped up like Bae’s, flat down with your head resting on them, by your side, on your nips, wherever you want them basically.

You kind of wedge the toy in place. Probably don’t go straight to hands free and use one hand to hold it in place until you’re used to it. A pillow underneath helps a lot.

Persevere though because hands free takes it to another whole level.

Subject change. Please braid your hair like this tonight Bae 🙏

View attachment 1558150

My legs lie flat, but you could put them up in the air if that worked for you (see Bae’s photo again for a demo). No aeroplane arms for me but, again, do what works for you.
This picture always confuses me a bit because it looks like he has a super smooth armpit

• Haha