Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Love the subtle shade thrown by the City + commentator. “In the Premier League, you just carry on.” (Translation: “unlike the other side’s whiny shits who fling themselves to the ground and shriek MY ROTATOR CUFF! MY SPLEEN!”)

• Haha
Reactions: 1

SoccorMom22

I'm only upto page 9 of 13 for recent developments, feels like it's been ages since we despaired ( is this spelt with an I? Spellchecker not helping) at his antics, wondered why Sash stays. He then releases a nice photo, something lovely for charity or something and all is forgiven 😆
I ve just noticed he hasn’t liked the last couple of sash’s pics on Instagram, have they split up?just asking cos her apartment looks different too… 🤔

SoccorMom22

They leave Girona today to go to Barcelona, train today, play tomorrow and home on Thursday, so why make a point of following these girls? He’s either completely thick, or a complete arsehole, I’m not sure if it could even be a mix of the two.
Either way, I think I’m done.
I like naughty Jack, but this Jack is a disrespectful knob 😂
You wait, it will turn out that they are long lost relatives, or Sasha’s mates ( that’s a joke by the way)
Not really ready to leave the thread yet, I need weaning off, but my insta and twitter use will thankfully be a lot less now.
I know what you mean. One of the girls look super young as well, like 18 or 19 or something. That’s abit icky for me. Just reminded me how the public were complaining when Davide chose Gemma to couple up with on love island ick.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I can share my notes from my 2019 WDW visit later today, but they are just food and attraction reviews.

But now, back to sleep for me. I need to try to get some work hours in today but I'm worried it might turn into a day at the vet. ☹
Dog has the runs and woke me up to take him out for the 2nd time tonight. He did this twice the night before, too. He takes 20 minutes to do anything and since Monday morning not much is coming out. I'm getting lots of steps in with all these walks but now I'm getting concerned about a bowel blockage. The good thing is that he's still a hongry hongry hippo and ate the rice & pumpkin puree he got for his special bland dinner. Not drinking enough water, tho.

And also I still have a mild fever and mild body aches and what is starting to feel like a very very slow onset case of bronchitis.
Poor pup 😕 good he's still a hongry hippo but maybe worth getting him looked at anyway. Do you have to haul him up on to the vet table?

• Heart