Jack Grealish #64 Hey girls it’s Jack Grealish here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think I've ever had my signature actually verified against a physical document - maybe against my passport signature- nor can I remember the last time I signed something in person tbh.

Your bank may well check what signature they hold on file for you if you ever need to sign something for them, but even that isnt likely in this age. They will have it scanned on file somewhere and if they don't they'll probably ask you to sign something.

Basically don't use your DL as signature proof if it's silly.
7B502A77-AF49-4993-8614-13793B29B84B.jpeg

clap clap clap you are so bloody wise

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbh my loife now is probably 10 times weirder than learning how to fake DB7’s autograph.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don't think I've ever had my signature actually verified against a physical document - maybe against my passport signature- nor can I remember the last time I signed something in person tbh.

Your bank may well check what signature they hold on file for you if you ever need to sign something for them, but even that isnt likely in this age. They will have it scanned on file somewhere and if they don't they'll probably ask you to sign something.

Basically don't use your DL as signature proof if it's silly.
My bank asked me to sign something again so I had a new one on file.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
A sign of how neglectful I have been of my actual life since JG took control of me is the fact that I had to borrow a pen from passport control at the airport to sign my new passport when I went on holiday the other month.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
hello i have a question for all u old people

basically yeah when i was 17 and got my provisional i did like a madness signature of like basically my full name an it’s in my driving liscence but can i just randomly change it one day? or am i stuck with it cos it’s on my driving liscence pls help it’s the ugliest signature ever
This made me howl as my RLF (for some reason known only to him) signed his provisional with the short version of his name and is now stuck with it on his real license forever. For example, his name was Daniel, his license says Danny. It's so embarassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This made me howl as my RLF (for some reason known only to him) signed his provisional with the short version of his name and is now stuck with it on his real license forever. For example, his name was Daniel, his license says Danny. It's so embarassing.
I have a friend that got a little part of her name outside the write-your-signature-here-box when she apply for a new license so she was dismissed and had to try again. Same thing happen second time. She got pissed and just draw a little heart inside the box. That was ok so I suppose that now is her new signature. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.