Jack Grealish #61 Kick me Bae-Bae one more time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I THOUGHT KEV WAS WEARING A WHITE TSHIRT

Also do we think that's a ponytail in the second one? Hope Kev did it for him
Defo a ponytail, I think he messily scraped it back himself as he has a bobble on his wrist in the 1st one.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sometimes I wonder if any of us ever crossed paths in real life, would we know?

I like to think I'd be sat on a train, and I'd hear a giggle at the same time that there's something funny said, and our eyes would meet across the carriage and we'd know.

Then I'd produce a thumb of ginger from my bag and we'd exchange the nod.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sometimes I wonder if any of us ever crossed paths in real life, would we know?

I like to think I'd be sat on a train, and I'd hear a giggle at the same time that there's something funny said, and our eyes would meet across the carriage and we'd know.
i think it’s got to the point where if one of use saw me irl you’d know it was me, the amount of shite i chat on here

one of yous have defo saw someone else at least at one point in your life, especially if you’re ancient like @Violetroselily and @ruby1080 and have been on this earth for about a century x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think this is the hardest poll as a lot of them are winners. Special mention to this kit too 🥵😈
A4DBF6C6-EAD4-4717-A0CE-FA55B807E17B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is he so bleeping cute? He still fangirls over KDB and I love it
The last one of Bae and KDB is especially adorable. I feel you , Kev, that white skin is basically see through (like mine)

How did I basically miss half a thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i think it’s got to the point where if one of use saw me irl you’d know it was me, the amount of shite i chat on here

one of yous have defo saw someone else at least at one point in your life, especially if you’re ancient like @Violetroselily and @ruby1080 and have been on this earth for about a century x
I ❤ you for not putting me in the centurion squad, broski! 😂

added you to my list of who i think bae is, too busy shagging gingers in texas to catch up
Dead. Just dead. This just made my day. 😂❤

Btw, I would, I adore KDB, he's adorable (adora-bae?).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.