Jack Grealish #59 Dripping in Van Cleef, we wish he’d make us q***f

Fave summer bae thus far

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Overall winner is obviously Ibiza because THE BRAID, but because we have multiple votes I have gone for the following.

Ibiza: Hair

England camp: Arse and mouth

France:

Santorini: Body

Thank you Bae

Reactions: 8
actually mind blowing that the final was a year ago today sometimes wish i could relive that summer again because i really thought we was gonna win and had the best summer - however, would not like to relive the aftermath of us getting beat because i cried for days over it lmao big water sign energy right there. i was bereft like actually really affected my whole mood.

Reactions: 9
Santorini has got to just edge it for me. We waited for it for so long, we needed it, we deserved it. Also love the fact that he was obviously feeling himself and looked exquisite after apparently being on the lash all summer.

2nd place goes to the England camp, because of the arse. Love the curve of that cheek.

Reactions: 8
Genuinely don’t know how to vote - this is an embarrassment of riches

Also, pretty sure @cornflower wrote the book I’m reading

Reactions: 13
Those santorini pics are so fucking FIT! I voted for everything except Vegas. Cos… you know. It was a bit icky

Reactions: 6
I voted Athens but now I want Ibiza for the hair
England camp for the arse and obviously France too
Need my multiple votes

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.