Jack Grealish #58 HoliBae’s bod is looking beaut, has never been papped in a yellow tracksuit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fancy a cheeky poll as well obvs √ (hair colour, photo war, fave body part, anything)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve only ever focused on that squishy bit at the top of his thigh in these photos - looks a bit arsecheeky but surely it’s too low down? But what is it if not an arsecheek, why so squishy yet defined? @mimimithis ansa! also he gives off knows-how-to-whittle vibes in these for some reason, like when he takes his helmet off a mane of tousled hair cascades down to his chin

anyway, I’ve only just noticed his face lol he’s hating life in that unflattering helmet isn’t he.

View attachment 1406754
View attachment 1406752

I'd wear his helmet though, in my throat
He's probably sitting more towards his right, and since his gluteus maximus muscle - that's the biggest muscle which also shapes the roundness of his arse - is well defined, it strains anteriorly against the iliotibial tract, which is a large ligamentous structure. That's why it looks this bulgy.

38ec9551e63b234edc8124ec8179919b.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
He's probably sitting more towards his right, and since his gluteus maximus muscle - that's the biggest muscle which also shapes the roundness of his arse - is well defined, it strains anteriorly against the iliotibial tract, which is a large ligamentous structure. That's why it looks this bulgy.

adzmci-grealish.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
To mark the end of his two year long holiday, the poll could be which was your favourite HoliBae? Ibiza, Vegas, Mykonos wedding, France wedding, Santorini, Athens (or just put them together as Greece).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
To mark the end of his two year long holiday, the poll could be which was your favourite HoliBae? Ibiza, Vegas, Mykonos wedding, France wedding, Santorini, Athens (or just put them together as Greece).
Easy peasy… Mykonos wedding. Him being back with the villa lads (basically Conor and Ginny). Plus love and adore the Reiss suit 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The training shots in those tiny shorts my vote is Athens 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How are they still there??
Is he literally flying in straight to Etihad tomorrow??
Bar just casually lands on the training pitch
"Alright boss?"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New training kit sponsor...he looks fit as in the promo stuff, but duck me, they've done him dirty with the art work

Screenshot_20220710-231112_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220710-231238_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.