Jack Grealish #58 HoliBae’s bod is looking beaut, has never been papped in a yellow tracksuit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me when the Reiss suit makes the final summary post of his holidays

He looks unreal (when doesn’t he?) 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m on a 9-5 Tattle ban for at least the next week so can’t do the new thread but can this please be included?

1657519082849.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
A helluvaaa summer indeed Jack. Thanks for the mems (and the nips and the 🐘)

He must have known that the next poll was favourite holibae, he's done the recap for us

• Heart
Two things.

Firstly I don’t feel like interview Abe I feel fooking fantastic
D2A6BF6B-FF45-4B95-AFD8-74C29136E585.jpeg

Secondly, when was this? Was MM in Vegas? And why does he always give sort of serial killer ‘no one knows I murdered someone last night’ vibes to me, probs his small head.

DR has never been happier to be invited somewhere.

Bae looks chilled and like D and M are his non famous mates that are making him look needy.

6B7EB04F-0E78-4D0D-98DF-141F000D0AB2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Two things.

Firstly I don’t feel like interview Abe I feel fooking fantastic
View attachment 1407799

Secondly, when was this was? Was MM in Vegas? And why does he always give sort of serial killer ‘no one knows I murdered someone last night’ vibes to me, probs his small head.

DR has never been happier to be invited somewhere.

Bae looks chilled and like D and M are his non famous mates that are making him look needy.

View attachment 1407802
I didn’t even notice MM in the photo 🤣 He’s completely unremarkable with that hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh! Also the real MVP of Baes summer is his iPad that lets face it has won as it’s got first picture in his summer dump and that I can live without seeing ANOTHER boomerang of for at least a couple of months ❤❤
357D5019-44DB-4BA1-B990-78307B2D5F34.jpeg

Looks like it could do with a clean 🧼
F5ED76C9-405C-4213-9858-BA247384CD89.jpeg

Did anyone he made a boomerang for at Wimbledon win? Or did he curse them? 🫣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh! Also the real MVP of Baes summer is his iPad that lets face it has won as it’s got first picture in his summer dump and that I can live without seeing ANOTHER boomerang of for at least a couple of months ❤❤
View attachment 1407811

Looks like it could do with a clean 🧼
View attachment 1407817
Did anyone he made a boomerang for at Wimbledon win? Or did he curse them? 🫣
No....Norrie lost his SF and Kyrgios lost the final yesterday

Has your hangover hit yet?

Reactions: 2
My obsession for Jack has totally died down lately, but I still can't help but feel like I'm being cheated on when I see photos of him and Sash together 😆💔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
No....Norrie lost his SF and Kyrgios lost the final yesterday

Has your hangover hit yet?
And Broady went out after he tweeted him and stuff too! He hexed everyone he supported 😂

Nah, I feel fine thankfully! I did stop drinking pretty early and my NK is feeling just as lazy as me so we are all good in the hood 😂

• Heart
Feel like you don't have alot on today, are you able to do the poll?
ey you cheeky cow! I’m on the pomodoro today. I can do the poll but won’t have time for finding the photos and that. Where did he go, ibiza, vegas, France, Greece?

• Haha
ey you cheeky cow! I’m on the pomodoro today. I can do the poll but won’t have time for finding the photos and that. Where did he go, ibiza, vegas, France, Greece?
Maybe people can post their favourite photo in support of their answer?

Ibiza
Vegas
England camp
Mykonos wedding
France wedding
Santorini
Athens

also I jest pls don't hate me 🥺

• Heart
Maybe people can post their favourite photo in support of their answer?

Ibiza
Vegas
England camp
Mykonos wedding
France wedding
Santorini
Athens

also I jest pls don't hate me 🥺
This is a great idea because I don’t mind seeing those Santorini/Athens training photos all day!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.