Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gattle09

VIP Member
Who has she hacked for them if Jack is holding the phone?! I cannot see them on her account either.

Reactions: 1

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Jack's now working out how he inserts said square sausage and thinking you're probably best off with a good old Richmond's.

No-one in my family is English :oops: I'm not sure if the Scottish government can take any action against me for my choice, what's the worst auld Nicola can do!? Chuck me out?! I'll go live with with one of my Tattlers ❤
They might be a little baffled why you put it though 😂 Have you ever lived in England for uni or whatever?

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
There was a medium nips photo earlier in the thread so we could use that one unless there are better examples?

• Heart

Timefortea93

VIP Member
omg i LOVE ekin su she is feral and after everyone and i’m like…same xx she throws herself at men like me on a night out after one sniff of a vodka tonic.

davide is an icon - he is so unintentionally funny he proper cracks me up

luca is a man baby and the very definition of can give it but can’t take it. very immature and stroppy. actually think gemma is too level headed and mature for him which is ironic considering she’s the teenager.
This Charlie new guy looks like a dad

• Haha

SoccorMom22

OH
I’m about to leave to head to Wembley to see Ed Sheeran, I’m so glad I got to read it before I left.
I probably would have had tried to read when I’m there if I’m honest, I’m not good for waiting for things.
LOVE LOVE LOVED IT ♥
( I’ve actually read it twice 😂)
Oh I’m going to see Ed Sheeran on 30th. Enjoy it. I’m so looking forward it ❤

mimimithis

VIP Member
I'm sure there's a word for unaccompanied adults at Disney

City breaks alone are the best, I've not tried a sun holiday alone yet
Do we think unaccompanied adults get a holiday mate assigned to them at Disney?

City breaks alone definitely can be the best, no whining about being dragged around, or whether one really has to see this thing or that, and why not do this instead...

• Haha

Kakan

Chatty Member
He’s at the wedding 😍
I'm howling, is not that hard to find the guy that just been on a bender in Vegas at that picture. 😂 I wonder what Sasha sad, hi hun did you have fun? I would feel so embarrassed if I was her knowing everybody read the stories. She goes on girls holiday, they have matching pj:s, treat themselves with cupcakes, have movie night, bike around in the nature and watch sunsets. Jack goes on a benders in different countries being papped looking the opposite of sober with girls. Oh to be a fly on the wall listening to their convo and also want to know if they actually fucked or if that just was damage control or if drunk Jack texted the wrong account. "Oh a blondie in my feed must be from LI I send a message 👍Oh crap thats my gf! :oops:":ROFLMAO:

• Haha